F Fish Poster Joined Jul 5, 2016 Messages 225 Sep 11, 2016 #1 What are your all time favorite games? For me its really hard but its somewhere between CSGO and B02 cause I spent much time on each
What are your all time favorite games? For me its really hard but its somewhere between CSGO and B02 cause I spent much time on each
T TheUnknownShu Poster Joined Apr 12, 2016 Messages 247 Sep 11, 2016 #2 Borderlands/ borderlands 2/ borderlands 3 even though it hasn't come out yet. I love the borderlands series more than any game that I have seen.
Borderlands/ borderlands 2/ borderlands 3 even though it hasn't come out yet. I love the borderlands series more than any game that I have seen.
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Sep 11, 2016 #3 Dishonored is probably my #1, which will be replaced by Dishonored 2.
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Sep 11, 2016 #4 I use to LOVE the COD's before Advanced Warfare came out... but some of my old favorites include Guitar Hero and Mario Kart. Some of my new favorites are Dead by Daylight and CS:GO
I use to LOVE the COD's before Advanced Warfare came out... but some of my old favorites include Guitar Hero and Mario Kart. Some of my new favorites are Dead by Daylight and CS:GO
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 11, 2016 #5 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PC was hilarious growing up. I also have a soft spot for GTA San Andreas
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for PC was hilarious growing up. I also have a soft spot for GTA San Andreas
Cody Thread Junky Joined Nov 27, 2015 Messages 794 Sep 11, 2016 #6 NBA 2k games, I've been playing it since 2k10. I've always really loved playing and watching basketball
NBA 2k games, I've been playing it since 2k10. I've always really loved playing and watching basketball
DarkIntention Rookie Joined Sep 20, 2014 Messages 50 Sep 11, 2016 #7 Played stupid amounts of COD United offensive base assault. Medal of Honour (original War chest) Of course BF 1942, bF2, BF 2142, BF3 and Bf4 Have 300 hours into my 1st playthrough of Witcher 3 and play Swtor still to this day as well.
Played stupid amounts of COD United offensive base assault. Medal of Honour (original War chest) Of course BF 1942, bF2, BF 2142, BF3 and Bf4 Have 300 hours into my 1st playthrough of Witcher 3 and play Swtor still to this day as well.
Daa EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 12, 2015 Messages 4,210 Sep 11, 2016 #8 Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Minecraft are my top favorite games.
Duce397 Famous Joined Aug 31, 2015 Messages 426 Sep 12, 2016 #9 Dark age of camelot , star wars galaxies (pre cu) counter strike , team fortress 2, pretty much any battlefield game.
Dark age of camelot , star wars galaxies (pre cu) counter strike , team fortress 2, pretty much any battlefield game.
BiOHaZzard Poster =(e)= Joined Nov 12, 2014 Messages 208 Sep 15, 2016 #10 Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Diablo 2; although there's a lot of games that will always have a special place in my heart
Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Diablo 2; although there's a lot of games that will always have a special place in my heart