So what up everybody whose posted in this thread. Anyway not to dash anybody's hopes, if you had any to begin with, I'm working on coming up with at least a starting area of this world we'll be exploring but I'm also super duper busy digging myself out of a self dug hole so it's not a high priority. But if I can survive the next few weeks of class we should be good maybe for me to get back to work on this or just go eh but who knows. It may very well be that his hole is so deep I can't dig out of it, we'll see. But as I said if you don't think you'll have time that's fine, if you can only show up like once a year that's fine too, I want people to have fun doing this so we'll find a way to include you if I have to kill everybody and make them start over then so be it! (most likely I'd just take the char you made and do some DM magic and make him just as likely to die as everybody else.) Any who back to the point I am very busy so I'll try to keep you updated and what not with stuff.