GameStop Expo 2016

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
4,019
I'm going to the GameStop Expo 2016 tomorrow. We had a late night planning session! Here is the plan:



 
Updated plan:


Updated_plan.jpg
 
EGO sent this care package to DICE LA (EA) in hopes that the BF1 team will be at the Expo


20160908_085407_HDR_1.jpg


Thanks to Zalman for providing a GamePad and ZM-K700m Cherry Red Keyboard!

Thanks to ModMic for providing a ModMic 4!

Thanks to Legend and Artimus for providing 5, I mean 4 T-Shirts!
 
Awww yeah, picture with Stella! Man all the gadgets look awesome. I wish I could go to more of these =3=
 
I'd have to say Stella! She taught me how to @ and #. I had never tweeted anything before.

The gear was really awesome. It is great seeing the cutting edge gear that companies are pushing.

Virtual Reality is on it's way. It seemed like at least 10 booths were VR booths. Pretty awesome stuff.

EA was also cool. I had a great time talking to them.

Can't say much more than that as I'm writing a news post for Legend. He is going to post it on the front page. I've got a rough draft, but I am sure he wants to save it for the front page.

Btw, have you seen the new landing page? It is awesome. LANDING PAGE
 

Latest posts

Back
Top