- Joined
- Sep 15, 2016
- Messages
- 1
I will keep this as brief as possible. A few days ago I noticed that my emblems were not showing up on any of my vehicles nor on anyone elses. At first I thought they Dice or EA or whoever runs this game anymore was cleaning them out or that I was having issues. I looked through BF4 forums and found little threads talking about it because most people wouldn't know that there emblems were showing unless they looked at their own vehicles from the outside.
There is a player named Sister THB who tried to get to the bottom of this. There are 2 transcripts here they are both long and I apologize but everyone needs to make EA fix this problem because if a lot of us don't speak up it will never be fixed at all.
Session 1:
Noemi: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Noemi. How may I assist you today?
you: Hi Noemi
Noemi: Hello
Noemi: How are you?
you: can you tell me why the people in Battlefield 4 have lost the EMBLEMS?
you: they are apart of the game and now no longer show in game
Noemi: let me go ahead and check updates on Battlefield 4
Noemi: Before we continue, may you please provide me your first name, and your email address?
you: Sister
you: xxxxxxxxxx
Noemi: Sister, Thank you for providing your account.
Noemi: Give me 3-5 minutes for the updates, thank you
you: ok thank you
Noemi: Thank you for patiently waiting, Sorry for the long wait
you: its ok
Noemi: Are you now log in on your Battlelog?
you: yes
Noemi: Thank you for your understanding
Noemi: Everytime you try to click Customize Emblem what do you see?
you: my emblem page
Noemi: Great! at the top there is add , right?
you: yes
Noemi: All your Emblems still showing?
you: yes
Noemi: Alright, main concern for your opponents on the game you're unable to see their Emblems?
Noemi: Or some part of the game Emblems are not available?
you: anyone who is in game can no longer see any of the emblems
you: this is a recent developement that is happening acrossed the BF4 community
Noemi: So meaning its not only your account encounter this issue?
Noemi: Have you try to ask your friends about this?
you: no not just me at all... it is across the board
you: yes I have asked
you: I spent all day yesterday visiting a bunch of random servers
you: asking if anyone had emblems
you: none did
you: in its place is the stock flag
Noemi: If that is the case, I will ask you Sister to update graphics card of your PC, I believe this is just a graphical issue on your PC.
Noemi: After updating the graphics card if still same issue , I encourage you to post this issue on our forums, so that our In game management will be aware and we can identify of players affected about this.
Noemi: As of the moment Studio is closed
you: wait
you: you are not following me
Noemi: I try to reach them but no answer.
you: ok hold up
Noemi: Sorry
you: this isnt a 'me' issue.... I have a new card.. this is a BF4 issue.. every single player in BF4 has lost the use of the emblems.. not just me
you: I have read post after post on the BF4 forums about people complaining about this
you: we are just looking for an answer
you: did EA turn of the use of emblems?
you: is it a bug since BF1 was released?
you: any ideas?
you: this cant be the first you all are hearing of this
you: I am seeing postings going back to 9/1
you: one day they were there and the next they were gone
you: everyone is asking
Noemi: I understand, I love to answer all your question but Studio are closed because its weekend,this is the first time I heard about this game issue on Battlefield 4,that Emblems are disabled.
Noemi: Kindly contact us again tomorrow, I noted here all your provided information about the game.
you: has anyone else over there heard of this?
Noemi: Please contact us back tomorrow Sister .I cant answer all your concern today on Battlefield 4
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxxx at the end of your chat session.
Session 2:
Coleen: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Coleen. How may I assist you today?
you: can you tell me how my case is going?
you: case number 25526356
Coleen: Hi there. May I have your name please so I will be able to address you properly?
you: Sister
you: still with me?
Coleen: Thank you Sister
Coleen: May I know what seems to be the issue?
you: I need you to look into my case please
you: case number 25526356
you: I would like to know what is going on to correct the problems
Coleen: Thank you for that information.
Coleen: May I have the email address associated on your origin account please?
you: xxxxxxxxx
Coleen: As per checking on your account, it seems that you are having an issue with your battlefield 4 game?
you: yes, were you able to read the case?
Coleen: Yes, seems like you are having an issue with Emblems
you: yes, not just me, it is game wide..everyone who is playing BF4, no longer has emblems
you: I talked to a tech from there yesterday and I was told to contact today
you: I was told you could get a hold of the studio and find out what is going on
Coleen: Oh okay. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Coleen: Let me check that for you
you: I appreciate that
Coleen: One moment please
Coleen: Thank you for patiently waiting
you: not a problem
Coleen: As per checking here, it seems that Emblems are still available on BF4
Coleen: These are all the Emblems available on BF4 http://www.bf4-emblems.com/ :slightly_smiling_face:
Coleen:
you: We can still make emblems, they are not showing up in game though
Coleen: Oh okay, sorry for that.
Coleen: One moment please
you: no problem.. let me explain what is going on.
you: We all have the editor still working perfectly, we can add and save emblems, but they do not show up while playing the game anymore. In their place is the stock team flags
you: this was first noticed a few weeks ago, and is still going on today
Coleen: I understand that
you: perfect!
you: how do we get them back?
you: did you all turn them off?
you: is it a bug due to the release of the BF1 Beta?
you: we just want to get them back
you: any ideas?
Coleen: Hold on please while we are still checking on this
you: thank you so much
Coleen: Thank you for patiently waiting.
you: no problem
Coleen: From reading the link I sent to you earlier, it seems that you need to import the emblems first before using them.
Coleen: We would also appreciate if you will post it to our forums so other players and the Studio can loon into the issue.
you: you are not following what is going on
you: the emblems worked, the ones we made in the BF4 emblem editor that is provided in the game. We use the ones we make, they have always worked. Now all of the sudden they have stopped working
you: I have posted in the forum already, and a lot of people are having this same issue. So the Studio should be aware of this issue
Coleen: Okay, sorry for that. I do apologize as the game play is beyond of our control.
you: what do you mean beyond your control? its your game
you: is there a different person I should be talking too?
Coleen: Did you try to delete the emblem and re-import it again on the game?
you: yes, but that doesn't effect the fact that it is everyone having the same issue
you: the issue isn't with me, my game or my system
you: no one who is playing has emblems
Coleen: I understand that, no worries our studio is working on this and you can follow us on our official twitter account for further updates.
you: really? this is where this is being left off? Is that the best place to contact them is on Twitter?
you: or do you have a number for the Studio that I can contact them at
Coleen: I am sorry for that.
Coleen: You don't need to worry because the studio will be able to read our chat transcript and I am going to notate everything here
you: thank you
Coleen: You are always welcome.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxx at the end of your chat session.
Coleen: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
you: ya, fix our emblems!
Coleen: Thank you for contacting EA, you can end the session by clicking on the end chat button.
There is a player named Sister THB who tried to get to the bottom of this. There are 2 transcripts here they are both long and I apologize but everyone needs to make EA fix this problem because if a lot of us don't speak up it will never be fixed at all.
Session 1:
Noemi: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Noemi. How may I assist you today?
you: Hi Noemi
Noemi: Hello
Noemi: How are you?
you: can you tell me why the people in Battlefield 4 have lost the EMBLEMS?
you: they are apart of the game and now no longer show in game
Noemi: let me go ahead and check updates on Battlefield 4
Noemi: Before we continue, may you please provide me your first name, and your email address?
you: Sister
you: xxxxxxxxxx
Noemi: Sister, Thank you for providing your account.
Noemi: Give me 3-5 minutes for the updates, thank you
you: ok thank you
Noemi: Thank you for patiently waiting, Sorry for the long wait
you: its ok
Noemi: Are you now log in on your Battlelog?
you: yes
Noemi: Thank you for your understanding
Noemi: Everytime you try to click Customize Emblem what do you see?
you: my emblem page
Noemi: Great! at the top there is add , right?
you: yes
Noemi: All your Emblems still showing?
you: yes
Noemi: Alright, main concern for your opponents on the game you're unable to see their Emblems?
Noemi: Or some part of the game Emblems are not available?
you: anyone who is in game can no longer see any of the emblems
you: this is a recent developement that is happening acrossed the BF4 community
Noemi: So meaning its not only your account encounter this issue?
Noemi: Have you try to ask your friends about this?
you: no not just me at all... it is across the board
you: yes I have asked
you: I spent all day yesterday visiting a bunch of random servers
you: asking if anyone had emblems
you: none did
you: in its place is the stock flag
Noemi: If that is the case, I will ask you Sister to update graphics card of your PC, I believe this is just a graphical issue on your PC.
Noemi: After updating the graphics card if still same issue , I encourage you to post this issue on our forums, so that our In game management will be aware and we can identify of players affected about this.
Noemi: As of the moment Studio is closed
you: wait
you: you are not following me
Noemi: I try to reach them but no answer.
you: ok hold up
Noemi: Sorry
you: this isnt a 'me' issue.... I have a new card.. this is a BF4 issue.. every single player in BF4 has lost the use of the emblems.. not just me
you: I have read post after post on the BF4 forums about people complaining about this
you: we are just looking for an answer
you: did EA turn of the use of emblems?
you: is it a bug since BF1 was released?
you: any ideas?
you: this cant be the first you all are hearing of this
you: I am seeing postings going back to 9/1
you: one day they were there and the next they were gone
you: everyone is asking
Noemi: I understand, I love to answer all your question but Studio are closed because its weekend,this is the first time I heard about this game issue on Battlefield 4,that Emblems are disabled.
Noemi: Kindly contact us again tomorrow, I noted here all your provided information about the game.
you: has anyone else over there heard of this?
Noemi: Please contact us back tomorrow Sister .I cant answer all your concern today on Battlefield 4
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxxxx at the end of your chat session.
Session 2:
Coleen: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Coleen. How may I assist you today?
you: can you tell me how my case is going?
you: case number 25526356
Coleen: Hi there. May I have your name please so I will be able to address you properly?
you: Sister
you: still with me?
Coleen: Thank you Sister
Coleen: May I know what seems to be the issue?
you: I need you to look into my case please
you: case number 25526356
you: I would like to know what is going on to correct the problems
Coleen: Thank you for that information.
Coleen: May I have the email address associated on your origin account please?
you: xxxxxxxxx
Coleen: As per checking on your account, it seems that you are having an issue with your battlefield 4 game?
you: yes, were you able to read the case?
Coleen: Yes, seems like you are having an issue with Emblems
you: yes, not just me, it is game wide..everyone who is playing BF4, no longer has emblems
you: I talked to a tech from there yesterday and I was told to contact today
you: I was told you could get a hold of the studio and find out what is going on
Coleen: Oh okay. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Coleen: Let me check that for you
you: I appreciate that
Coleen: One moment please
Coleen: Thank you for patiently waiting
you: not a problem
Coleen: As per checking here, it seems that Emblems are still available on BF4
Coleen: These are all the Emblems available on BF4 http://www.bf4-emblems.com/ :slightly_smiling_face:
Coleen:

you: We can still make emblems, they are not showing up in game though
Coleen: Oh okay, sorry for that.
Coleen: One moment please
you: no problem.. let me explain what is going on.
you: We all have the editor still working perfectly, we can add and save emblems, but they do not show up while playing the game anymore. In their place is the stock team flags
you: this was first noticed a few weeks ago, and is still going on today
Coleen: I understand that
you: perfect!
you: how do we get them back?
you: did you all turn them off?
you: is it a bug due to the release of the BF1 Beta?
you: we just want to get them back
you: any ideas?
Coleen: Hold on please while we are still checking on this

you: thank you so much
Coleen: Thank you for patiently waiting.
you: no problem
Coleen: From reading the link I sent to you earlier, it seems that you need to import the emblems first before using them.

Coleen: We would also appreciate if you will post it to our forums so other players and the Studio can loon into the issue.
you: you are not following what is going on
you: the emblems worked, the ones we made in the BF4 emblem editor that is provided in the game. We use the ones we make, they have always worked. Now all of the sudden they have stopped working
you: I have posted in the forum already, and a lot of people are having this same issue. So the Studio should be aware of this issue
Coleen: Okay, sorry for that. I do apologize as the game play is beyond of our control.
you: what do you mean beyond your control? its your game
you: is there a different person I should be talking too?
Coleen: Did you try to delete the emblem and re-import it again on the game?
you: yes, but that doesn't effect the fact that it is everyone having the same issue
you: the issue isn't with me, my game or my system
you: no one who is playing has emblems
Coleen: I understand that, no worries our studio is working on this and you can follow us on our official twitter account for further updates.
you: really? this is where this is being left off? Is that the best place to contact them is on Twitter?
you: or do you have a number for the Studio that I can contact them at
Coleen: I am sorry for that.
Coleen: You don't need to worry because the studio will be able to read our chat transcript and I am going to notate everything here
you: thank you
Coleen: You are always welcome.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to xxxxxxx at the end of your chat session.
Coleen: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
you: ya, fix our emblems!
Coleen: Thank you for contacting EA, you can end the session by clicking on the end chat button.


