GameStop Expo 2016 Recap
September 18, 2016
JohnT
GameStop Expo 2016 was like being sucked into some sort of time vortex. Eight hours seemed like eight minutes. As I exited the Anaheim Center that night I was exhausted and enlightened? and wondering where those eight hours went.
The most memorable experience was the EA booth playing Battlefield 1. The line to play was long but well worth the wait. Imagine playing on a monitor with crystal clear graphics with a top of the line gaming rig...
Read full article...
September 18, 2016
JohnT
GameStop Expo 2016 was like being sucked into some sort of time vortex. Eight hours seemed like eight minutes. As I exited the Anaheim Center that night I was exhausted and enlightened? and wondering where those eight hours went.
The most memorable experience was the EA booth playing Battlefield 1. The line to play was long but well worth the wait. Imagine playing on a monitor with crystal clear graphics with a top of the line gaming rig...
Read full article...