Inventing a New Jail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyanide did this. twice. never worked. people fall back on lr/fr and spray contest because they are easier and faster to do.

Even if it failed, at least trying to impliment new and fun games is still better than just doing lr/fr over and over again...

Also, in my opinion, Cyanide was probably the best warden ever, so if what he was doing made jail fun, why try and hate on a similar contest that at least attempts to make jail more fun?
 
Also, in my opinion, Cyanide was probably the best warden ever, so if what he was doing made jail fun, why try and hate on a similar contest that at least attempts to make jail more fun?

Playing what time is it mr. wolf isn't what made cyanide a great warden. Being a warden isn't all about what games you play, its about how you play them. Its about the journey and the creativity required to undergo it in a certain fashion. Brainstorming games doesn't teach creativity.
 
Last edited:
So make more interesting maps with stuff to do besides Simon, Climb, and Wipeout?
Turtle panic, pyramid climb, one of the few working simons, Joust, frogger, automated special days. I've made plenty of new games to do in my maps. If you want to spend 100+ hours of your own time creating and testing a map and then brainstorming games that are actually feasible to create in hammer, be my guest.

People like AWPs.
For every CT who likes awps, there are 2 Ts who hate them.
 
Last edited:
Playing what time is it mr. wolf isn't what made cyanide a great warden. Being a warden isn't all about what games you play, its about how you play them. Its about the journey and the creativity required to undergo it in a certain fashion. Brainstorming games doesn't teach creativity.

ahhh yes... people thinking of new games to try and spice jail up does nothing to help boost creativity...

masterful play
 
Maybe play a game thats on a map differently? If its not an automated game (in the sense it kills you) then try a slightly different rule set for it, granted it doesn't break the main Jail server rules.

Also AWPs are horrible, not just in Jail, but in CS.

Lastly, even if maps have games on them, the wardens like I said before in this thread, will play the closest game to the cell block or even better, games like High/Low spray, LRFR, etc right out side of the cell block.

Use the other games and areas to kill off Ts, or let them chill in pool, disco, park, etc and see if they rebel then attempt to kill the rebellers before they escape and/or kill you.
 
ahhh yes... people thinking of new games to try and spice jail up does nothing to help boost creativity...

masterful play

When that actually starts happening in this thread and wardens follow suit, you can tell me I was wrong. I haven't seen anything close to the level of creativity Scott offered to me for my mansion map.
 
When that actually starts happening in this thread and wardens follow suit, you can tell me I was wrong. I haven't seen anything close to the level of creativity Scott offered to me for my mansion map.

I think this is a pretty high level of creativity...

Add AWPs.
 
When that actually starts happening in this thread and wardens follow suit, you can tell me I was wrong. I haven't seen anything close to the level of creativity Scott offered to me for my mansion map.

lol

you're silly.
 
Since this got grossly off topic, I'm going to lock this thread. The original goal was to get people to brainstorm ideas for jail games (even map ones). This obviously got off track harshly so I'm locking this thread.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top