Mafia 3 Framerate locked at 30 for now

Of first day game errors, this is not the worst thing and correctable so, it could be worse I suppose. I like the Mafia series a lot (the first is the best) so hopefully I'll get to pick it up when it goes on sale
 
When playing now I get much higher frame-rate but because of my current computer setup I can not get anything higher than 60 FPS max and in building 80 FPS. I need to upgrade my computer or figure out a way to fix my computer settings like the graphics of my computer in its settings to get a higher FPS on Mafia III.
 
When playing now I get much higher frame-rate but because of my current computer setup I can not get anything higher than 60 FPS max and in building 80 FPS. I need to upgrade my computer or figure out a way to fix my computer settings like the graphics of my computer in its settings to get a higher FPS on Mafia III.

Yeah, game is just a really bad port. Watching videos of this on PC and man it does not even look good at all.
m3_1920.png
 
I REALLY hope they update and address the issues, I really want to play this game and enjoy it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top