xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Oct 10, 2016 #1 Hope All My Canadian Friends Have A Safe & Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers!
Yehhp EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 13, 2016 Messages 4,509 Oct 10, 2016 #3 Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there!
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Oct 10, 2016 #4 I'm so full I can't move... I'm thankful for the fact we don't have our Thanksgiving and Christmas so close to one another. ugh.
I'm so full I can't move... I'm thankful for the fact we don't have our Thanksgiving and Christmas so close to one another. ugh.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Oct 10, 2016 #5 Happy turkey day! Currently in a small food coma myself. All the best to everyone
C Cullmann Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,160 Oct 11, 2016 #6 mmm Turkey. Drove out to Owen Alberta (8hr Drive) and had a nice Ham, Turkey, and Breakfast.
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Oct 11, 2016 #7 Infidels!!