Battlefield 1 Initial Thoughts and Opinions

Samurai_TwoSeven

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
791
Alrighty, I want to hear some of your feedback for Battlefield 1 so I can compile a very nice looking article for Legend and EA/DICE

So far I must say the campaign is beautiful, I am going to binge the other 4 missions tomorrow and see what they feel like.

On ultra settings on a Asus ROG G750JZ laptop (Intel Core i7-4700HQ @ 2.8 GHz, 24 GB DDR3L SDRAM, GTX 880m 4 GB) connected to an Asus VG248QE monitor, I was pulling 70-100 frames at 1080p.

My favorite part would probably have to be the inclusion of the original Battlefield 1942 sound track. When driving Bess, it took me back to the days of playing 1942 for hours on end. EA and DICE have both come a long way in the last 15 years, I'm hoping their next Battlefield title will be set during World War 2

Also posted in the Battlefield forums :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top