red dead redemption 2????!!??!?!

I played a fair bit of it, but my Xbox is back at home and I've been at school the past few years. Lot's of fun, reminded me of a game called GUN i used to love, but way more refined and overall better. I hope they make this a PC game too though.
 
I'm pretty hyped. I played a little of it back in the day
 
Played and beat this game, also had a rather large group of friends to play the multiplayer with. It was so much fun!! Hyped for this game, I'm sure I will be playing and beating this game as well
 
pretty hyped. most likely to pick it up if it's available on PC. (don't own a console)
 
Decent odds that if it does well enough on consoles, than like GTAV it will come to pc 6-12 months later.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top