Awesome Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote1209769035=Thatguy]
Aww look at that... Jehuty and Ack are cuddling together! Darned spies :P
[/quote1209769035]

HAHAHAHAHA I prefer them both laying on the ground...dead! :)
 
This happened to me while I was trying to kill this thing with a bonesaw. Didn't quite work.

teleporterxo9.jpg
 
Naw, I've been telefragged before while trying to put a sapper on a teleporter exit... it's not fun :(
 
[quote1209781447=ƒuse]
haha thatguy, that spray is funny and its true about medics ^.^
[/quote1209781447]

LOL that is actually my spray XD didnt know anyone had a pic of it
 
Smile for ze picture my friend



that's what you get for not spy checking


after killing me, the medic tripped and banged his head resulting in a selfkill



now that's a selfkill!


this is what happens when you put the rocket in backwards
 
When you download those skins, are you the only one that can see yourself like that, or can everyone else.
 
these are excellent, ill dig up a few of mine soon, i think i have a hanging sniper somewhere.
 
I have to watch my TF2 screenies via XnView. And I can`t seem to manage to uploade the screenshots because they are TGA files. Ive tried saving them as an acceptable file several times, but the result is that when I look at the map where I saved em, they are not there. Anyone know how I can fix this?
 
Wow, 1 year old thread, no wonder half the pictures dont work anymore. Why do people even bother posting in threads past page 2? I understand reading them but you dont need to post it them.

Please lock.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top