Announcement Guess who's back and cuter than ever

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
beced7dd0b.gif

They said I wouldn't come back. I said I wouldn't come back, but here I am 18 months later.

Much has changed and I look forward to meeting all these new faces.
0d1af52556.gif
 
Last edited:
Welcome back Cutemetal! The TF2 Tag under your rank looks pretty nice:p but it's true. They do in fact always come back.
 
AyldX4N.jpg


huff huff huff... the fridge is getting too heavy to carry around ya know traveling across Rock(y) terrains and all this THUNDER...

soo never coming back huh? :3

How much did the laptop cost?

Also theres a Moving Fee due.
 
damn, I forgot about fullmetal's infinite anime gif repositories.
 
I've been collecting animal gifs for years just for fullmetal.

WO8zKIa.gif
 
Welcome back Cutemetal. Really glad people I know are coming back. I missed you. :c
 
Back
Top