Titanfall 2 Network

Mister36

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
2,467
Hey everyone, I created a social network on Titanfall for EdgeGamers

You can join it here: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/1741/

Basically if you join this it will show other members of the network online when you are on the main Multiplayer screen in game.

My Origin is Mister36MN if you have the game, it's a blast!
 
[ame="https://youtu.be/FD-gFNxF-50"]https://youtu.be/FD-gFNxF-50[/ame]

This game is a lot of fun
 
I never really played the first one after I heard there wasn't much there. With this I've already got about 25 hours in game mostly multiplayer, the networks make it easy to find people to play with. The unlock system is pretty straightforward level progressive system with funds available to earn to skip some progressing. It plays like Call of Duty with Giant Mechs. It scratches that itch of wanting a fast paced twitch based game, but the mechs help alleviate the boredom that can set in from just doing that over and over again. The only 2 modes which I seem to play are Bounty and attrition, in both modes you can go an entire game without killing another player and still be top of the leader boards from just killing the AI. There are still the normal mode like hardpoint and capture the flag if you want but I prefer killing AI. I can see staying power with this game for those that are disappointed with Battlefield and will still need to be judged against Call of Duty. Especially as Call of duty pretty well stole the movement system from Titanfall in the last game and is expected to do the same in this one, you can feel similarity but I think Titanfall does it better. The speed is real once you get the feel of the movement system. Plus as the maps are designed for both small areas for pilot on pilot and the larger areas for titans traversal is great very rarely should you ever be running on flat ground. As for the actual combat the guns feel solid and are unique enough from one another allowing for a multitude of play styles. The one thing I was not expecting is how much of a threat a pilot(s) could bee to a titan. Overall I could see playing this game quite a bit in the near future.
 
Last edited:
This is the entirety of the Match you can see what I was talking about. This is a round of bounty.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQp3Umg2mA4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQp3Umg2mA4[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top