RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Nov 13, 2016 #2 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyDNs8ZzHI[/ame]
Fistacles EGO Zealot Joined Jul 28, 2012 Messages 1,447 Nov 13, 2016 #4 ST M9 Emerald Doppler MW. obviously.
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Nov 13, 2016 #5 here u go m8 http://justflipacoin.com/
G Greg Poster Joined May 21, 2016 Messages 212 Nov 13, 2016 #6 Frody said: Huntsman Click to expand... thanks for an actual answer
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Nov 13, 2016 #7 IMO Huntsman is the best knife. I wouldn't suggest buying right now though, there should be a crash soon*
IMO Huntsman is the best knife. I wouldn't suggest buying right now though, there should be a crash soon*
Yehhp EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 13, 2016 Messages 4,509 Nov 13, 2016 #8 FN GutKnife DopplerPhase3
G gamed0m Famous Joined Oct 8, 2015 Messages 474 Nov 13, 2016 #9 Medviah said: IMO Huntsman is the best knife. I wouldn't suggest buying right now though, there should be a crash soon* Click to expand... Because Operation right? Can't think of anything else.
Medviah said: IMO Huntsman is the best knife. I wouldn't suggest buying right now though, there should be a crash soon* Click to expand... Because Operation right? Can't think of anything else.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Nov 13, 2016 #10 gamed0m said: Because Operation right? Can't think of anything else. Click to expand... Yep its soon*
gamed0m said: Because Operation right? Can't think of anything else. Click to expand... Yep its soon*
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Nov 13, 2016 #11 enfo u wanna help me with the new operation Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
S Scott Thread Junky Joined Nov 5, 2015 Messages 850 Nov 13, 2016 #12 Huntsman over gut anyday, even if it was battle scared ... And Medviah is right, hold off for a week or two and save some cash. I'm currently trying to get rid of my knife asap at QS price on BitSkins :scared:
Huntsman over gut anyday, even if it was battle scared ... And Medviah is right, hold off for a week or two and save some cash. I'm currently trying to get rid of my knife asap at QS price on BitSkins :scared:
S Spensky Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 6, 2016 Messages 2,396 Nov 13, 2016 #13 Huntsman for sure. guts are ugly and phase 3 dopplers are ugly too
W Watermelon The Second Active Member Joined Jun 30, 2016 Messages 397 Nov 13, 2016 #14 Gut Knife<Huntsman Knife FN>FT Doppler>Night Phase3=Phase3 Beauty<Beauty From this I can safely say...get the Gut Knife.
Gut Knife<Huntsman Knife FN>FT Doppler>Night Phase3=Phase3 Beauty<Beauty From this I can safely say...get the Gut Knife.
L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Nov 13, 2016 #15 gamed0m said: here u go m8 http://justflipacoin.com/ Click to expand... I clicked that and instantly had horrific flashbacks of CSGO Wild.
gamed0m said: here u go m8 http://justflipacoin.com/ Click to expand... I clicked that and instantly had horrific flashbacks of CSGO Wild.
BiOHaZzard Poster =(e)= Joined Nov 12, 2014 Messages 208 Nov 13, 2016 #16 gamed0m said: Because Operation right? Can't think of anything else. Click to expand... what does this mean?
gamed0m said: Because Operation right? Can't think of anything else. Click to expand... what does this mean?
S Sam Famous Joined Jan 16, 2016 Messages 427 Nov 14, 2016 #18 get the least expensive one, or none at all