S Slime Active Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 401 Nov 17, 2016 #1 My power supply fried. Currently typing this from my phone. I'll try to be back in 3-4 days or so, but in the meantime don't miss me too much, okay?
My power supply fried. Currently typing this from my phone. I'll try to be back in 3-4 days or so, but in the meantime don't miss me too much, okay?
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Nov 17, 2016 #6 did u make french fries Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Nov 17, 2016 #9 sweg said: did u make french fries Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk Click to expand... I think he tried to fry an entire potato, then it went poof.
sweg said: did u make french fries Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk Click to expand... I think he tried to fry an entire potato, then it went poof.
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Nov 17, 2016 #10 Medviah said: I think he tried to fry an entire potato, then it went poof. Click to expand... #savethepotatoes
Medviah said: I think he tried to fry an entire potato, then it went poof. Click to expand... #savethepotatoes
W Watermelon The Second Active Member Joined Jun 30, 2016 Messages 397 Nov 17, 2016 #11 did you try frying a watermelon? I heard they taste damn good.. shit, better try that right now. BRB. TIME TO FRY WATERMELONS.. HEHE
did you try frying a watermelon? I heard they taste damn good.. shit, better try that right now. BRB. TIME TO FRY WATERMELONS.. HEHE
I I'm Juan Embrace me I made one post Joined Oct 23, 2015 Messages 24 Nov 17, 2016 #12 I miss you too much <3 lub u bb
S Sam Famous Joined Jan 16, 2016 Messages 427 Nov 18, 2016 #13 I cook eggs on my power supply Last edited: Nov 19, 2016