In Counter Strike Source Ego Server I bring up a comment that 6 years ago I had to kill muslims, while active in the military, and I am instantly banned for racism.
I even commented that it is a moment I would never forget.
It's hard for me to comprehend this is how I would be treated. Some of you are so blinded to what really has to go on behind the scenes to make our country work at all.
If someone decides to unban me I was banned with the name "hook", I don't know if any special ID code would be needed.
I even commented that it is a moment I would never forget.
It's hard for me to comprehend this is how I would be treated. Some of you are so blinded to what really has to go on behind the scenes to make our country work at all.
If someone decides to unban me I was banned with the name "hook", I don't know if any special ID code would be needed.







