Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,996 Dec 28, 2016 #1 https://goo.gl/forms/l9Jk4J6ncvLZR7YP2 Fill it out dudes
T TheUnknownShu Poster Joined Apr 12, 2016 Messages 247 Dec 28, 2016 #2 The question "What would you like to see ADDED to EGO's CS:GO servers?" needs to have answers, the only one I can select is "Option 1"
The question "What would you like to see ADDED to EGO's CS:GO servers?" needs to have answers, the only one I can select is "Option 1"
BeauL5 forearm enjoyer =(eGO)= Joined Nov 23, 2015 Messages 481 Dec 28, 2016 #3 When I'm hitting submit nothing is happening sooooo idk
T TheUnknownShu Poster Joined Apr 12, 2016 Messages 247 Dec 28, 2016 #4 BeauL5 said: When I'm hitting submit nothing is happening sooooo idk Click to expand... Gotta sign in with a google account
BeauL5 said: When I'm hitting submit nothing is happening sooooo idk Click to expand... Gotta sign in with a google account
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Dec 28, 2016 #5 Wish I could contribute. It's been forever since I've played CS though so I'm not up-to-date with server rankings and such.
Wish I could contribute. It's been forever since I've played CS though so I'm not up-to-date with server rankings and such.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 28, 2016 #8 flamelauncher11 said: Wish I could contribute. It's been forever since I've played CS though so I'm not up-to-date with server rankings and such. Click to expand... You can still contribute.
flamelauncher11 said: Wish I could contribute. It's been forever since I've played CS though so I'm not up-to-date with server rankings and such. Click to expand... You can still contribute.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Dec 28, 2016 #9 It won't let me write stuff in on my phone. I click the boxes but no keyboard shows up.
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Dec 28, 2016 #10 Rate The Activity Of JAIL & FFADM * Low Attendance (Dead, Server Full) 1 2 3 4 5 High Attendance (Popular, Server Empty) Yea you got these two switched, but I got what you meant What would you like to see ADDED to EGO's CS:GO servers? * Option 1 Yea we can't type for this response, but honestly I don't have anything to recommend anyways. Anyways... done.
Rate The Activity Of JAIL & FFADM * Low Attendance (Dead, Server Full) 1 2 3 4 5 High Attendance (Popular, Server Empty) Yea you got these two switched, but I got what you meant What would you like to see ADDED to EGO's CS:GO servers? * Option 1 Yea we can't type for this response, but honestly I don't have anything to recommend anyways. Anyways... done.
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Dec 28, 2016 #11 What about source?
Jolt387 Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 739 Dec 28, 2016 #12 Filled it out. Hope it helps! You can contact me if you have any questions on my submission :3
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Dec 28, 2016 #13 Well there you go, good luck and good day
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Dec 28, 2016 #14 Who would be on board with me to dedicate some time to getting servers started? Add me on steam.
Dice Active Member Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 377 Dec 28, 2016 #16 Completed. Please take my final thought into consideration.
P PapaBear094 Active Member =(e)= Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 297 Dec 28, 2016 #18 Should be some pretty interesting "final thoughts" on all of everyone's submissions for leadership to read.
Should be some pretty interesting "final thoughts" on all of everyone's submissions for leadership to read.