Ok, What's Your Game of the Year?

Sexy Beast

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
2,641
Alright, what's your game of the year. Just one game, we don't need your top 10 or whatever.

Mine is Enter the Gungeon, because no one else is going to say it and I played it the most out of any other 2016 game.
 
I enjoyed Overwatch a lot. I don't think I bought anything else that was new in 2016.
 
I never played Overwatch, so for an actual game I have, I'd say Battlefield 1. Not only does the game look amazing but the new engine brings many new features that makes the game one of a kind. (Not to mention they won the race against COD this year IMO).
 
For the amount of hours I have into it and all the great and horrible moments I have had, going to have to give it to Overwatch. Only game right now I can get absolutely sick of and a few days later enjoy again.
 
Little late, but I would definitely say Overwatch. I got hooked on it really quickly.
 
Streamline but not for best as in greatest story or anything, its just a fun game that is a new thing and it deserves some sort of recognition.
 
It's got to be Overwatch. No other games has such a huge following, for both casual and competitive players.

With that said, I think a good nominee would have been Firewatch. Such a simple game, but amazing storytelling.

FYI: Unturned came out in 2014, though as an Alpha-release. I remember Matt98 and I were trying to figure out how base-building worked on that game way back then. And it's still an early-access game so either it doesn't count as a game or would be recognized with its initial release of 2014.
 
Back
Top