Important Award Application/Request: Titan of TF2 & Hourly Achievements & Other Awards!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/rellikpd/

250, 500, almost 1000, doesn't show Titan award requirements any more, but go ahead and give that to me too, as well as the "Best Rellik" award

Requirements
A MAUL Verified Steam account
At minimum, 1000 hours in Team Fotress
Be sure your Steam profile is not set to private so we may verify.

I awarded you 250 and 500 hours but the other two will have to wait until you get to 1000 hours ;)
 
What do I get for 4775 hours? Most (90%) of this is in game.

And there is no need for any jokes like "why are you so bad with so much time in game". I am old, and slow. Put me up against other 50+ YO....


GET OFF MY LAWN!

We are all old timers here... yawnnnnnnn

So i'll fess up my steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964088416/

Some how I feel like i haz more hours than 4600+ . are they counting from actual day #1?


BTW.. i need to idle more..... Muhahahahhahaha

~The Dragon
 
Awarded to this point

GorgeousDoggo, I gave you Titan of TF2 as well since you had 1000 hours :)
 
Back
Top