Important Award Application/Request: Titan of TF2 & Hourly Achievements & Other Awards!

I can only assign TF2 awards or general awards I have seen you achieve. MS Awards or other awards from other divisions/game groups I can’t assign.
Alright, I will go to whomever is appropriate for the others, the TF2 ones are good though, correct?
 
I’ll double check them before I give them out but yeah. I think so off the top of my head
 
So basically I went through the list of awards as they have them now, and went through all the ones that I think are applicable.
Any of the ones that have a question mark on, I am not certain of, But included in case I am.

TF2 Specific:
TF2 MotY
Royalty (Royal Rumble Domination(
Event Coordinator & Event Coordinator Advanced
Admin School? Admin School Advanced?
Special Events? (For Royal Rumble?)
TF2 Starter (From Seeding Campaign)
TF2 Event Regular
TF2 Late Night Fortress From Seeding Campaign)
TF2 eGO 250 & 500hrs

ITF2 Titan is 1k hours still I believe, I am at ~650, so I don't think I qualify for that.


eGO General ones that I think that I have met?
MS Award
Tech Help Guru
eGO 2, 3 years (21st Sept will be the anniversary. )
White Hat
TeamSpeak Regular
Thoughtful Discussion
Early Morning Server Supporter From Seeding Campaign)
Server Supporter From Seeding Campaign)
Late-night server Supporter From Seeding Campaign)
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198338943416/
1 Year Recognition
TF2 250 & 500 hrs.
White Hat
Server Supporter
Poll Suggestion
Early Morning Server Supporter
Teamspeak Regular
Special Events
TF2 Starter
TF2 Mentlegen
TF2 Late Night Fortress
._.
Completed and awarded. The time awards, for recognition, I can't award. However these shall be on your profile, if not please let me know.
 
Back
Top