Do you play Warframe?

Do you play Warframe?

  • Yes and I would like to see EGO support this game

    Points: 15 13.2%
  • Yes

    Points: 12 10.5%
  • No

    Points: 64 56.1%
  • What is Warframe? Never heard of it...

    Points: 23 20.2%

  • Total voters
    114
Isn't it like Steam's version of Destiny?
 
I played it awhile ago with a group of friends here in EdgeGamers. The game is extremely multiplayer based and relies on teamwork 98% of the time. (that 2% being the singleplayer segments in the questline) It was very fun to play and I see some people continue to play it. It would be pretty cool to see what results from this being a division.
 
I play it, but only on PS4. My computer actually can't run it well enough to be playable. Even then, only with a couple friends.
 
Warframe? You mean WarThunder....you spelled it wrong.
 
WarFrame is Free to Play. I think it is worth it. I think everyone should at least try it. Solo first, then with a group.
 
I played it a little bit. Just the single player part in the beginning.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top