A Certified Southern Belle

PurpleNurple

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
1,877
Apparently some have doubted the legitimacy of my claims of being a proper southern girl. I will not name names. That is unless you have jellybeans, I’ll tell just about any secret for a bag of jellybeans. Either way, I used to not be wise in the ways of a good Southern girl. I was a crazy redneck on the edge of society. I was the black sheep of my family. Here’s the proof:

TheRedneck.jpg


After years of living on the edge, I got tired of planting my garden in an old toilet in the front yard and planning my weekends around Monster Truck rallies and Nascar races. So, I finally gave in to my family’s pleading and decided to turn my life around.

I worked really hard at being a prim and proper Southern Girl they could be proud of. I learned how to do things like:
-not eat in public
-glisten rather than sweat
-never leave the house without my “face” on

Someone with the Gulf Coast Debutante Society saw something promising in me. After much practice and a dramatic makeover I was ready to make my debut as part of the 1995 Coterie. Here I am on the eve I was finally presented to society (or as any good southerner would say it, “pre-zen-ed ta su-sigh-tee”):

TheDebutante.jpg


I’d be more than happy to share any of my knowledge on proper pronunciations or just proper etiquette in certain situations since I am genuine and certified. They actually did give me papers... like a dog... but a very well groomed, good mannered dog that would be allowed to get on the couch and eat people food. ;) Either way, I certainly don't mind enlightening people. :)

And for all you doubters, and you know who you are, IN YOUR FACE! :)

As you can see, not all of my charm school lessons took. I backslide a bit now and then:

TheDrunk.jpg


You know what they say, “You can take a girl out of the country, but you can’t take the country out of the girl.”



*Guess which pic is really me.



*No wait, don't.


:)
 
Are any of them you? And if the answer is yes I vote #2. The elite society here in Fort Worth always has the debutants for their daughters. Pretty froo froo for this side of the country.
 
Nope, I've talked with her. Gotta be #2. As for prim and proper, nobody who has an alternate name of "Spaghetti Pancake" is prim and proper. You may act it at times, but I'm sure Nurple Spawn has secrets to tell.
 
I died...that's it. I died. Not laughing, but not in vain, for I am confused on the very matter and it brings me to the following sentence:

lol, wut?
 
Durp is a hottie, who knew?

You realize, this makes your talent at saying the absolutely most inappropriate thing possible all the funnier?
 
[quote1209505636=Monkeybits]
nobody who has an alternate name of "Spaghetti Pancake" is prim and proper.
[/quote1209505636]
So, you consider PurpleNurple prim and proper? :P

[quote1209505714=Lafinass]
Durp is a hottie, who knew?
[/quote1209505714]
Since you didn't say which pic you though was me, I have some real questions regarding your taste. ;) But, thanks. :)
 
Hmmm, considering the picture that you posted in the "Post Yourself" thread I believe the second picture is you.

Plus it's the only normal one, and how much I know you tells me you're a pretty normal person. I don't know you that well though so I may be mistaken.
 
[quote1209508323=PurpleNurple]
Since you didn't say which pic you though was me, I have some real questions regarding your taste. ;) But, thanks. :)
[/quote1209508323]

Really though, I knew that already. Despite your deceptive use of lighting to make your eyes an entirely different color.
 
well purple since you are my friend i am goin to have to say...if not ALL of them then numbrea uno.
if number is spelled wrong (in spanish) sry i didnt stay awake in spanish class
 
I'd say #2.

#1 Has frekles, #2 dosen't.

#3 Has different hair then #2.

#2 is the only sane one. I fine Purple to be sane. So I say #2.
 
[quote1209510554=Anders]
I find Purple to be sane.
[/quote1209510554]

Are...

Did you...

What...

I think we're thinking of different people.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top