How did you find EGO?

How did you find EGO?

  • Found a server

    Points: 82 76.6%
  • Learned from a friend

    Points: 14 13.1%
  • Found off the internet

    Points: 4 3.7%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 7 6.5%

  • Total voters
    107
was playing on bf4 siege of shanghai server non-stop. one day I went on the forums to complain about someone and KCK invited me to join the community
 
I was playing CS GO and got bored. Decided to browse the servers and found TTT. I played it for a while and got addicted. A few days later, I joined the community
 
I stumbled across a Battlefield 4 eGO server by accident, Operation Lockers. I connected to the wrong server but when i joined aLEX2142 said hello and welcome so i thought i'd hang around. It was just me, alex and old eGO member who is no longer in the community. I had recently started playing on PC and was getting into the jist of things.

After playing on the server for a while, I had killed both Alex and the other member at the time and alex actually accused me of cheating! :O

So he asked me to hop into our TS and i downloaded it and thought "yeah why not...", he asked me how long i had been playing BF4, yadda yadda yadda, usual stuff :P

He did a PB (punkbuster check) on me and i think he was hoping to see if i was fishy, but i wasn't and offered the option to join eGO. So i applied, got approved a few days later and enrolled on the NME programme and graduated the next day (lol), because i was so active in TS and all that.

And from then on, met the people I know today accross all divisions and you are all family and good friends. I've such an amazing experience so far in eGO and continue to look forward to making more memories with you guys!!! :D
 
The gmod community I was in was switching to JB on cs:go. I wanted to see how different it was. I found eGO and one other, the other didn't have a warden though and was chaotic. So I stuck with eGO. The gmod community went under and am happy to call eGO home. The only thing is that I am horrible at every facet of cs:go. Bhop, climb yeah right, usually get frustrated and suicide, lol. Very glad that Boe invited me to join the steam group. And joined the community a couple of days later.
 
I had just gotten back into BattleField after four years and on old gen, and wanted to experience a 24/7 64 man Lockers. EGO server was recommended in the browser, and went from there.
 
years ago I bought Day of Defeat and basically EGO servers are always the top DOD servers lol. So I naturally found EGO.
 
On the CounterStrike jail server by a probably intoxicated man who was named named SigmaTaurus. Good times.
 
Last edited:
I found eGO by playing on eGO's battlefield 4 Lockers server nearly 2 years ago. Finally applied to become a member right around Halloween of 2015.
 
Long ago in a distant land, I, MacArther, the noob-slaying master of CoD4, unleashed an unspeakable darkness on the CoD4 Crossfire Server (me!). Eventually I joined the DoD:S Division because my laptop could handle it better (ask Chuck Norris, he remembers).
 
I had just got banned from my regular DoDS Ava server because they thought I was hacking with my K98

Found eGO and have been with it since. Back then we only had our Ava server and a lot less members ;)
 
Memory is rough but, but it had to be between 2007 to 2010. I was playing comp in leagues and played against eGO. I remembered they were a good and respectful team. I dropped off line for a couple years after that and completed my Masters. Looking for some activity, I purchased a new gaming rig and I started pub play again on eGO DoDS servers in 2014.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top