Event Karaoke Night is BACK!

Emmy

Adam is a Ding Dong
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
871
L6EuX.jpg



What?s that? It?s been two months since the last Karaoke Night?! I can fix that!

That?s right, your favorite event EVER is coming back to TF2 on May 12th! The event shall start at 8PM CST and could go on for hours into the night so be prepared if you?ve never attended before!

Please note that it is not acceptable to make ANY audible noises while others are singing. Please be considerate of others and turn on push to talk or mute yourself if you feel you cannot be quiet.

Now that we?ve got that out of the way, open up your teamspeak and join Emmy and Simon for a night full of good songs, bad songs, funny songs, sad songs, and everything inbetween!


(There also may be a surprise at this karaoke night?.Shhh?.)​
 
I have another great song lined up, but I don't know if I can attend. We'll see.
 
Have a graduation party planned, so I won't be there. There's always next month.
 
I had a ton of fun tonight and even decided to sing. Thanks to everyone for making the night so much fun.
 
Concert was ballin. Sabaton was the tits. Kind of sad I missed karaoke night...kind of.
 
Sorry I had to bail early. Enjoyed what I heard. Canii you are a better singer than you give yourself credit for.
 
was there something for doing karaoke night? i don't remember but i thought i heard something. it was an interesting night.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top