When you leave the house..

Phone, Ipod, keys, wallet, drivers license, car license, sunglasses, some make-up and hairties.
Hmm yea think thats about it.
 
[quote1209576541=JPeterman]
Money clip, phone, Glock, SEAL knife, car keys, and a gel pen ^^
[/quote1209576541]

THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is one heck of a combination right there!
 
Wallet, Keys with USB drive attached, pocket knife so when I get stranded in the wild I can fend for myself! And of course my cell phone.
 
Cell phone, keys, watch, wallet, knife.

I feel naked all day without these items.
 
Wallet, necklaces, a phone if I had one, my emergency eGO button that teleports me to SixxGunn, and my knife (I have actually had to use it against someone that threatened to "Screw me up if I didn't give him money." No lie.
 
Always with me (in my purse at least):

Cell phone, wallet, altoids, orange peeler, umbrella and a pair of socks

I will occasionaly carry a bottle of vanilla, but it really depends on what I'm doing.
 
If I'm going to work: wallet, car/house keys, work keys, cellphone, and my earrings (have to take them out for work).

just out and about: car/house keys, cellphone, change, money

out bicycling: DL, credit card, eco pass (bus pass in case tires go flat and my spares do too), cell phone--all in my camelbak with my tire changing tools, mini-tool, mini air pump and extra tube(s)
 
[quote1209586017=NinjaFluff]
What on earth do you need to carry a bottle of vanilla for...?
[/quote1209586017]
It helps calm a sick stomach, der! :)
 
what's up with all the guys carrying knives?! I thought only my hubby did that. lol
 
Keys, Wallet with cash, occassionally phone, travel card and that's about it. Not much else I would need.
 
wallet (yes-a girl with a wallet!), keys, phone (IF i remember it!), whatever cash i happen to have (usually not much....) and the jewelry i always wear-and like MoP-my tattoos!
 
[quote1209590510=anne]
what's up with all the guys carrying knives?! I thought only my hubby did that. lol
[/quote1209590510]

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, the knife is primarily as a tool. You never know when you're going to come across something that you need to cut. That being said, most pocketknives aren't primarily designed to be self-defense weapons. Not to say they can't be, but that's just not the primary purpose. There are a lot of packages coming and going where I work, and I usually open a lot of them. MUCH easier with a pocketknife :-)
 
Wallet, Home/car/work keys, cell phone, swiss army knife (yes, like McGyver)... And my wife's blessings..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top