Announcement Thank you Pzycho.

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Ladies and Gentlenerds of the TF2 Division,

It is with sadness that I announce that Pzycho has stepped down from his position as Division Leader of the Team Fortress 2 Division.

On behalf of the TF2 Leadership Team and the Community Management team, we would all like to thank Pzycho for his service to the division and wish him well in whatever shenanigans he decides to concern himself with from hence forth. On behalf of myself, it has been a pleasure dealing with your bullcrap the last few years, as well as getting to see your ugly face in Kansas City this year.

That being said, with the loss of a DL, times are often thought of as grim within a division. This is not the case for TF2. The division will continue on the same course and trajectory as it has been. The rest of the TF2 team is fully capable of running this show and I have faith in our division to keep moving forward.

Everyone wish Pzycho happy trails.
(A figure of speech, I'm sure he's going to hang around still and annoy everyone with his hockey, silly money and bagged milk.)
Honestly, what kind of pzychopath bags their milk?
 
Last edited:
............................................

What.

Thanks for all you've done.

But seriously, what?
 
There's been multiple times when I've gone to a gas station and bought a cup of coffee, and after paying for both they ask "would you like a bag?"

I bet that was Pzycho all along.
 
Thanks for everything, Pz! It's going to be pretty weird seeing your name lower than usual in TS, that's for sure. Whatever your plans are for what's next, make then count
 
RatxE.jpg
 
Worst obituary ever but thank God his reign of terror is over.

Just kidding:( thanks for being an amazing DL and an even better friend. Can't wait for our Canadian adventures in the future :)
 
Didn't know him too well, but I did see him on the eGO servers from time to time and he seemed chill. Regardless, you guys seem to think he's a cool guy so I wish him 'happy trails', as Adam put it.
 
Worst obituary ever but thank God his reign of terror is over.

Just kidding:( thanks for being an amazing DL and an even better friend. Can't wait for our Canadian adventures in the future :)


I hope those Canadian shenanigans are an open invite to host an Ontario tomfoolery fest?

Kidding aside, thank you for all the work that you have done for us! Grateful.
 
Thank you Pzycho for all your hard work! I hope whatever you do with your time now brings happiness~ ^_^
 
Well, Pz, it's been a good run! I drove 4 hours to meet you my man; I still consider us pretty close friends even if we don't chat much or play much together anymore. You've always done right by this division and this community, and all the people in it. Thanks for your time and dedication, it means a lot to us.

Never stop being Canadian.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top