Anime What are you currently watching?

I've finally gotten around to watching Death Note.
As expected, loving it so far (finished about half-way, 26 episodes watched).

I did recently rewatch Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion again, for like the 100th time.
I just love that anime so much <3
Also rewatched the first season of Tokyo Ghoul & then the ending of Season 2. Naturally, I cried.
 
Rocking_Star have you seen my hero academia? That is by far on my list of faviorts. I recommend you look into it.
 
Rocking_Star have you seen my hero academia? That is by far on my list of faviorts. I recommend you look into it.

Have heard of it a little, haven't checked it out at all.
I'll give it a look once I'm done with Death Note.

I just hope it's a small series. I tend to delay watching big series & then just never get around to doing it XD
 
Just got done watching naruto. I did not see the mother fight at the end because the website that i watch my anime dos not have them in English yet. I been watching anime on this website called https://www.watchcartoononline.io/
It has some ads but if you have ad blocker then you should be fine. I watch all my anime on this website. It has SUb and DUb anime. It even has cartoons. I been watching Dragonball Super in Sub so am at episode 130.

For shame S Sniperclysm , you should never pirate anime on the web........unless you're really desperate and the English translators are taking too long on the legitimate version.
 
pirate anime? your not downloading anything. I't like youtube. IT a streaming website. You dont have to download anything.
 
For shame S Sniperclysm , you should never pirate anime on the web........unless you're really desperate and the English translators are taking too long on the legitimate version.

Agreed. Don't pirate anime. An entertaining video to watch too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAg4gIhdfg

Anime is much easier to get than it used to be. Crunchyroll is so affordable and the dubs don't suck as badly as they used to :P 10 years ago I remember waiting for Bleach subs and dubs to come up and some of the stuff was so awful. So yeah, stop paying for netflix and start paying for crunchyroll ;)

S Snipeye interesting video. Amazing how highly visited MAL is, didn't know that! Does anyone here use MAL or Kitsu?
 
Yup, I use MAL for looking at descriptions of new anime for the season, and sometimes random stuff.
 
pirate anime? your not downloading anything. I't like youtube. IT a streaming website. You dont have to download anything.

The people who allow you to stream it are pirating the anime, and profiting off of it. Again, watch the video I linked. It talks about Anime piracy and how it screws over the studios more than anyone.
 
I finished Blood Lad! Someone recommended it a few pages ago. Without spoiling much: super fun series, great to watch, but the ending leaves a lot to be desired. I may pick up the manga to fill that hole.
 
Update on what I'm currently watching:

50521l.jpg


Hyouka

90618l.jpg


Violet Evergarden
 
With many shows this season coming to a close, I can say I'm fairly saddened at the overall drop in quality in recent years. Next season looks like it may be similar. While there are good shows, I feel that more and more bad shows are showing up. Probably because there's too much anime coming out. I'd rather have 10 really good shows each season come out, as opposed to 25 shows and only 3 or 4 actually be above average.
 
With many shows this season coming to a close, I can say I'm fairly saddened at the overall drop in quality in recent years. Next season looks like it may be similar. While there are good shows, I feel that more and more bad shows are showing up. Probably because there's too much anime coming out. I'd rather have 10 really good shows each season come out, as opposed to 25 shows and only 3 or 4 actually be above average.

Only shows I've really seen anyone talking about are Violet Evergarden (Which I'm enjoying a lot) and Yuru Camp (which I have no interest in). I feel you though.
 
what anime are you guys looking forward to this year? me im looking forward for
highschool dxd season 4, free season 3, Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san, Back Street Girls, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu, One Punch Man 2, Sword Art Online: Alicization, Fairy Tail (2018), Mob Psycho 100 2nd Season, Toaru Majutsu no Index III, Date A Live 3rd Season, Kantai Collection: KanColle Zoku-hen, Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken, Kenja no Mago
most of these im up to date via manga or ln/wn
 
This is my first season where I've followed multiple shows. I'm about to be so sad this weekend.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top