Anime What are you currently watching?

I just started Charlotte as well. Hyouka has sort of been on hold, that one is strictly for watching with my girlfriend. Violet Evergarden has me clinging on the edge waiting for episodes.
 
I just started Charlotte as well. Hyouka has sort of been on hold, that one is strictly for watching with my girlfriend. Violet Evergarden has me clinging on the edge waiting for episodes.

Loved watching Charlotte, especially then ending. I might just rewatch it sometime soon again now XD
 
tumblr_on2y4uIt581t6limbo1_500.gif


I finished Violet Evergarden and LOVED it. Great story, awesome character development right to the very end, top notch animation and a soundtrack that hits at the right times. I've been busy between moving and an internship, but finding time to watch a few things in the evenings. Although it's a mess of things, currently watching...

47421l.jpg


That's right guys, I'm 10 years behind the rest of the world. I watch 2003 FMA but never got to Brotherhood for fear I'd side with one or the other and have problems, but I'm enjoying it so far.

For when I feel like it, slowly watching...

74683l.jpg
 
Alright guys, new season is here! What's everyone go on their list? Only thing I've got on the go right now is the Sword Art Online: Gun Gale Alternative.
 
As far as new seasons are concerned, I'm just watching Tokyo Ghoul:re currently. First episode was banging!
 
New episode of Food Wars was on too! It's kind of weird watching the anime as I'm about a season ahead of it via the manga books.




Alright guys, new season is here! What's everyone go on their list? Only thing I've got on the go right now is the Sword Art Online: Gun Gale Alternative.


SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Checked it out yesterday, and I'm mixed. The character acts like a complete noob at the very beginning, "They're shooting at me! I'm scared!" And then she somehow takes out an squad of professionals (military, most likely) with her superhuman agility/speed? SAO isn't noted for being realistic, but already, I'm disliking this character. Her teammate, however, is a character that I think I will grow to like a lot as he's acting the way you'd expect an experienced gamer would behave. He identifies what kind of weapons are being used by the sound of the gunfire; he's aware of the map reveals and uses it to his advantage. He even follows a basic movement rule in a war zone: spacing (which another group doesn't pay attention to). So the first episode was interesting, but I can't say it was entirely enjoyable. Main character acts like both a noob and a total BA all within a single episode; to me, that's an annoying character disconnect.
 
Just saw Persona 5 The Animation came out. Putting this on my queue for this season!
 
New episode of Food Wars was on too! It's kind of weird watching the anime as I'm about a season ahead of it via the manga books.







SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Checked it out yesterday, and I'm mixed. The character acts like a complete noob at the very beginning, "They're shooting at me! I'm scared!" And then she somehow takes out an squad of professionals (military, most likely) with her superhuman agility/speed? SAO isn't noted for being realistic, but already, I'm disliking this character. Her teammate, however, is a character that I think I will grow to like a lot as he's acting the way you'd expect an experienced gamer would behave. He identifies what kind of weapons are being used by the sound of the gunfire; he's aware of the map reveals and uses it to his advantage. He even follows a basic movement rule in a war zone: spacing (which another group doesn't pay attention to). So the first episode was interesting, but I can't say it was entirely enjoyable. Main character acts like both a noob and a total BA all within a single episode; to me, that's an annoying character disconnect.

Spoilers here as well...

I sort of wonder if she was playing up an act and it will just be part of the first episode. I'm curious to see how it changes (if it does) and also to see what the plot of this storyline will be like. While it was enjoyable enough, it definitely needs to hook me in the next episode to keep going with a good plot line.
 
For this season, I haven't picked up much yet as I've been rather busy recently. I have only seen Captain Tsubasa and Wotaku ni Koi ha Muzukashii. However, there are a lot of shows that look pretty interesting like Golden Kamui, Megalo Box, and a few others. Still need to get started on my sequel show for the season. Those two be Shokugeki and FMP.
 
For this season, I haven't picked up much yet as I've been rather busy recently. I have only seen Captain Tsubasa and Wotaku ni Koi ha Muzukashii. However, there are a lot of shows that look pretty interesting like Golden Kamui, Megalo Box, and a few others. Still need to get started on my sequel show for the season. Those two be Shokugeki and FMP.

I've been working a ton too, haven't had a chance to watch much either. Megalo box seems to be pretty popular thus far.
 
Fairly good start to the season. Solid episodes for MHA and Shokugeki no Souma, and I personally enjoyed Hinamatsuri and 3D Kanojo
 
Cory in the House and Airplane Instruction Videos from the 80s.
 
Last edited:

Burn it with fire too.

Separate note: Enjoying the Gun Gale Online arc now. The last two episodes have been a fun intro to the series and some background about the MC. Already have our first prediction about the MC's friend of who she is (it's pretty obvious in my opinion).
 
Burn it with fire too.

Separate note: Enjoying the Gun Gale Online arc now. The last two episodes have been a fun intro to the series and some background about the MC. Already have our first prediction about the MC's friend of who she is (it's pretty obvious in my opinion).

I need to play some catch up on that one! Although everyones mixed on it, seemingly.
 
Boo and hiss at me if you want.....but my guilty pleasure is waiting for the new DxD season....
 
Boo and hiss at me if you want.....but my guilty pleasure is waiting for the new DxD season....
SPOILER WARNING FOR DXD:










I saw episode 0 and 1 of the new season and I'm going on like, "What the hell did I miss and when did all the girls end up liking him?" I remember it being only the president, vice-president, and the healer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top