Anime What are you currently watching?

Been giving Tokyo Ghoul a try. First season wasn't bad. Root:A was pretty decent.
Be Re: is such a big plot change. It almost made me want to stop watching the series.
 
Well, given that I can't find a good place to buy the manga without paying arm, leg, and first born child: I'm watching the anime adaptation of Omamori Himari. POTENTIAL SPOILERS, high light the text to view: IIRC the manga has 13 volumes, a great number for a series involving a demon cat among other things.. Also Simon Simon , Baccano is amazing! You can watch it several ways (which I believe can be found online) including how the discs lay out the episodes, the chronological order, or the character path order among others.
 
Finished Tokyo Ghoul:RE. What the hell is up with them Trying to pass females off as Trap Boys in this season? Like, I was so completely confused. The only one I actually knew was a guy was Suzuya, I had to go to the wiki to find out about the others.
 
Just finished Hinamatsuri and Kokkoku.

Both of them were really entertaining.
Anzu is complete waifu status, while Hina.... lol.

The OP for Kokkoku is sooooo good. Such a banger.
 
Watching Overlord season 3 atm. I like it, but its not for everyone.
 
Currently Watching Dragon Ball Super, Goku Black and Zamasu vs Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks.
 
Girlfriend and I started ReLIFE. Pretty entertained so far. Barely had any time last week (or next probably..) to watch much of anything.
 
Girlfriend and I started ReLIFE. Pretty entertained so far. Barely had any time last week (or next probably..) to watch much of anything.

There's an app called airtime me and my girlfriend use that to watch netflix together when we don't have enough time to watch it in real life.
 
There's an app called airtime me and my girlfriend use that to watch netflix together when we don't have enough time to watch it in real life.
U Ultraboy I have to ask: is the negative reputation because of your choices in anime? If so, we are a non-judgmental thread....except if Idol comes in here, then there will be much judgement.
 

I mean I judge a ton, but I generally keep it to myself. Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As long as they understand that if they don't share my opinions, it's most likely wrong.
 
Oh that's because I manually took it out at put it there. I generally do it for a really large post so people don't have to see it again and, in this case, I do it so people aren't being mentioned over and over haha
 
But, _MEGA _MEGA I head that if you type Idol 13 times in a well lit room on a forum, it summons the Unbannable One. Don't you want to help me with this?!

Unrelated note: Anyone else excited for Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari being released in anime form in (tentatively) January 2019?!
 
I mean I judge a ton, but I generally keep it to myself. Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As long as they understand that if they don't share my opinions, it's most likely wrong.

I do like hearing others opinions, even when I don’t agree with them. I’m actually in a discord with a lot of anime fans so there’s a lot of different feelings flying around. We regularly talk about “I didn’t like it, but why did you?” Guess with the right people you can form some good insight.

I had a class at school that was purely analyzing films. Awesome debates and discussions.
 
I had a class at school that was purely analyzing films. Awesome debates and discussions.

Please tell me you never had to watch "The Room"? I had a college friend who loved that movie....and we ALL hated it when he would sneak it in on movie binge / anime binge nights.
 
Please tell me you never had to watch "The Room"? I had a college friend who loved that movie....and we ALL hated it when he would sneak it in on movie binge / anime binge nights.

Hahahaha!!! I hadn't actually seen it until I got to college, someone invited a bunch of people in first year over just to watch it. I've seen it a few times since and it's always way too funny.

The next thing we all watched was The Devil is a Part Timer, so these movie/show nights were redeemed slightly. At one point there was a re-watch of Dragon Ball Z as well when it came on Canadian netflix finally.

In the actual class we did the "classic must watch" films... Silence of the Lambs, Shawshank Redemption, "The Good, the Bad and the ugly", Shaun of the Dead, Lawrence of Arabia, and a few others.
 
Guess the /s didn't kick in. Oh well, maybe next time.
 
Back
Top