Anime What are you currently watching?

I watched FLCL a couple of weeks ago during my quarantine, it was 3am and the funniest thing I've seen in a while due to pure randomness. I'd recommend it.
 
I watched FLCL a couple of weeks ago during my quarantine, it was 3am and the funniest thing I've seen in a while due to pure randomness. I'd recommend it.

If you want randomness, you should be watching Nichijou. For example:
 
If you want randomness, you should be watching Nichijou. For example:

True, it wasn't so much the randomness why I watched it, but the sleep deprivation and being locked up in quarantine. I'll give Nichijou a watch in the near future though.
 
not a big anime dude but tiktok made me watch shoujo tsubaki and I really don't know what in the actual **** I am processing 🥺🥺 like.. brooo
 
Finally had time to watch Weathering Into You. Who knew water could look so stunning. Despite what a few people had said I thought it was overall a great watch. The usual affair from Shinkai, but nonetheless enjoyable.
 
Going through my movie backlog. Got these two lined up for this weekend.

Mirai to Mirai
95674l.webp


Penguin Highway
108220l.webp


Will probably watch Wolf Children with my girlfriend tonight/tomorrow for our movie night since she has, somehow, never seen it.
 
Wolf Children is a favourite. Penguin highway was pretty fun when I watched it - I waited ages for it to finally be translated.

Mirai is good, but my least favourite Hosada film. Only because young kids drive me insane sometimes haha.
 
Yeah Wolf Children is one of only 2 anime I've given a 10/10 to. It's honestly such a masterpiece. As close to perfection as you can get. Everything from the visuals to the story to music is so memorable. If she doesn't like it, we'll need to have a serious talk about why she's dead inside.
 
Definitely enjoyed my movie binge. I think I enjoyed Mirai to Mirai more than Penguin Highway. There is one additional movie I saw. Simon Simon you may enjoy it. I wouldn't say this movie was particularly good, but not bad either. I definitely found myself enjoying it for what it is. The movie is Rakuen Tsuihou. It gives me a weird Ghost in the Shell and Suisei no Gargantia vibe if you were to mix those two together. Nonetheless, as I said, I enjoyed it for what it was and I feel you may as well.

87916l.webp


MacArther MacArther You might enjoy Tsuki ga Kirei if you have not seen it. I'm not the biggest romance guy either, but this one got me hooked and binging the entire show over night.
85592l.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks _MEGA _MEGA , always appreciate your recommendations. I'm still on my endless manga bender but I'm off today... maybe I'll give that movie a shot!
 
_MEGA _MEGA I actually picked up Tonikawa because a fellow Gundam fan mentioned it in passing. Having watched all the episodes to date, I get the feeling there is stuff going on mystically or something that has not been revealed (without spoiling of course).

That said, if it's on Funimation or Crunchyroll I'll add it to the list.
 
Hi friends. Been a bit since I really had time to sit down and watch much. But things are settling and there's a wack of seasonal things I've been waiting for. Got a few on the plate so far:

Beastars S2

bx114194-cYVJZ2iPSD5J.jpg


Yuru Camp S2

bx104459-pywEKGQON613.jpg


The Quintessential Quintuplets S2

bx109261-eNASNS3S9oXM.jpg


Horimiya

bx124080-yXw5kfUubV8s.jpg


SK8 the Infinity

bx124153-lD9l03ItYlTS.png
 
I remembered this anime I liked the premise of, but couldn't remember any character names or title...then I Googled "bench-kun" and it was the 1st result.
If you have not seen or heard of "ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me?" you need to fix that problem right now. It seems straight laced harem rom com in the 1st episode, just get past the 7.5 ish minute mark for the real fun to start...and never really stop.
 
Spent 5 and a half hours last night watching the 3 Made in Abyss movies with my girlfriend and we really enjoyed it. She actually has never watched/seen the series, but the first 2 movies actually recapped everything extremely well and she didn't feel lost at all with the story. It was also a nice recap for myself going into the third movie. I'm looking forward to the next movie/tv series/whatever the continuation ends up being.

101926l.webp
 
Last edited:
watched SAO s1
> pretty good

watched domestic girlfriend
> what the ****

watched School Days
> what in the actual fu-
 
watched SAO s1
> pretty good

watched domestic girlfriend
> what the ****

watched School Days
> what in the actual fu-

Domestic Girlfriend manga is one of my favourites. Once you get past the bits covered in the show it’s actually quite riveting and Natsuo turns out to be a fantastic character. Totally worth a read.
 
Jujutsu kaisen
Black clover
Dr stone
The time I was reincarnated as a slime
Rezero starting life in another world
 

Latest posts

Back
Top