Anime What are you currently watching?

I am watching the best anime ever, Better call saul. Rn my favorite character is that kid named finger. I’m Sad it’s done.
 
Finished up Cyberpunk Edgerunners, have began Code Geass, about 16 episodes in so far and am absolutely loving it, great show.
 
Code Geass was one of the first shows I watched... and I've rewatched it MANY times since.

The Akito the Exiled movies are a fairly fun watch as well, afterwards.
 
I JUST finished Code Geass, so maybe this is me having a bit of recency bias but I think the show may be my favorite show. The amount of suspense that was kept episode through episode you absolutely cannot beat.
 
Finished Demon Slayer loved it.

I can't get into Code Geass, I've started it like 3 times. In fairness I've been exhausted lately and watching too much at once!

Looking forward to:

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

Arknights: Prelude to Dawn

Berserk: The Golden Age Arc
 
I'm just getting into the start of Demon Slayer the last anime I watched and finished was Assassination Classroom what a really good anime if you haven't watched it before you should 9/10
 
Currently Watching:
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Akiba Maid Wars
  • Fuufu Ijou (read the manga though, so I might stop)
  • Spy x Family pt 2
  • Reincarnated as a Sword
  • Do It Yourself
  • Eminence in Shadow
  • Isekai Ojisan (tbh idk where the rest of the episodes are)
  • Blue Lock
Rewatching:
  • Code Geass
  • Overlord
  • Youjo Senki
  • Toradora
  • Erased
 
I'm still banking on "One Piece" being a single piece of gold etc, with Rodger leaving a note about the journey and experience had along the journey being the REAL treasure.
Thankfully we have confirmation from Oda that the One Piece is an actual object! But obviously plot wise there's a lot more to it. There's really fertile grounds for speculation and I'm really enjoying all the theories haha
 
Thankfully we have confirmation from Oda that the One Piece is an actual object! But obviously plot wise there's a lot more to it. There's really fertile grounds for speculation and I'm really enjoying all the theories haha
Ah...One Piece is a Magna Carta or Declaration of Independence type document that the WG agreed to at some point, and have been hiding from everyone hoping it will go away.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top