Anime What are you currently watching?

Still struggling through Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, but I have made it to season 2 and am liking it more.

Just started

Made in Abyss: Journey's Dawn
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
Spriggan
 
I've been watching Lycoris Recoil. It's fairly fun and has some good action to it. Characters are cute as hell.

Side note that Witch on the Holy Night, the first piece written (not released until much later) by Type-Moon is available on the Switch and PS4. If you like Fate, worth a try!

120324l.jpg
 
My friend nudged me to watch Bocchi the Rock and I am eternally grateful. Love the cast of characters so much. The whole thing just seems tailor-made for me hahahaha
 
Last edited:
Still Watching (sorta):

Made in Abyss: Journey's Dawn
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar
Spriggan


Watched Grimgar, Ashes and Illusions with my daughter. It was pretty good. Definitely setup for a sequel.
 
Watching:
Nagatoro S2
Bluelock
Bofuri


Rewatching:
FMA: Brotherhood with @Architect of Life

Just finished up with:
Spy x Family
Uzaki-chan
Bocchi The Rock (which wins Anime of the Season for me)
 
Fire Country, SEAL Team, CSI Vegas, NCIS: Hawaii, NCIS: Los Angeles, FBI.
This thread is for anime :)

Back on topic:

Currently in a rewatch of Rahxephon. It’s actually fairly good but now that it’s been a few years since I last watched, you can definitely see a heck of a lot of ideas yanked from Evangelion.
 
Last edited:
"Love is war!"
Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya know this firsthand. Even though they became closer during their time together in the student council of Shuchin Academy, neither of them is willing to give in, because admitting it is tantamount to defeat! I love watching this
 
Just watched Lycoris Recoil.

I honestly really enjoyed it. Good to see an original story anime.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top