Anime What are you currently watching?

Current/just last season watching now

Girls Band Cry
Jellyfish can't swim in the night
Vtuber Legend
Slime
Spice and Wolf
 
I surprisingly have a few shows on deck this season. Continuing Bleach's TYBW, and adding Blue Box as well as NegaPosi Angler. Blue Box has been a stellar adaptation of the manga so far, which is one of my absolute favourites.
 
I surprisingly have a few shows on deck this season. Continuing Bleach's TYBW, and adding Blue Box as well as NegaPosi Angler. Blue Box has been a stellar adaptation of the manga so far, which is one of my absolute favourites.
Would recommend dandadan, pretty good overall. Really been enjoying it
 
Definitely eyeing the Dandadan manga if this season finishes strong
 
Dandadan rapidly climbed up the ranks in my top Anime/Manga. I am reading the manga (chapter 108 right now) its still bonkers and all over the place. Loving it!
1000025095.jpg
 
Watching

Seasonal Winter 2025:
Apothecary Diaries: Season 2
Zenshuu
Okitsura
Medalist
Ameku M.D.

Others:
Hunter x Hunter

Rewatching:
Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)
 
Watching

Seasonal Winter 2025:
Apothecary Diaries: Season 2
Zenshuu
Okitsura
Medalist
Ameku M.D.

Others:
Hunter x Hunter

Rewatching:
Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)
Im currently watching Apothecary Diaries but only at season 1 atm.
Thanks to Heyburr now im weekly episodes with solo leveling.

Apothecary Diaries
Solo Leveling
Sakamoto days

ON THE LIST:
Blue exorcist
Re:zero

ADHD watching whilst working because i have already seen:
Mob Psycho 100

Is Okitsura any good? I have found the preview intriguing.
 
Is Okitsura any good? I have found the preview intriguing.
Typical RomCom Love Triangle. It's solidly average on that part but what makes it shine is the way it shows off the Okinawa culture and dialect in a really fun way that makes it actually interesting.
 
I'm watching a few. Started Sakamoto days... it's nice to see the (excellent) manga come to life, but the animation isn't quite at the level I feel the series deserves.

Other one i like is "I Have a Crush at Work". Been reading the manga for some time and it's good, wholesome, adult office romance.

Slowly catching up on the latest Bleach season too, which continues to be enjoyable for me.
 
Last edited:
Good Gods you ppl DEVOUR ANIME!!

The only thing I've watch recently is Spy × Family, which is CUTE AF! My daughter who I watch most anime with has really gotten into the K-Dramas which I can't stand reading the CC non-stop. And not all of those are anime either. I'm excited about some of the up coming GUNDAM, but again think i need a sub to Crunchy...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top