I see Yehhp is as good at golf as he is at Jail. (This is meant in a fun, not mean manner)
 
I see Yehhp is as good at golf as he is at Jail. (This is meant in a fun, not mean manner)

I never see you on jail so how would you know? CoolStoryBob (this is also meant in a fun, not mean manner)
 
I never see you on jail so how would you know? CoolStoryBob (this is also meant in a fun, not mean manner)

I haven't been on as much lately as I wanted to because I was at my state's governor's honors program, and now I'm sick. But I see you point. Nice premium roast!
 
I haven't been on as much lately as I wanted to because I was at my state's governor's honors program, and now I'm sick. But I see you point. Nice premium roast!

Haha thanks man. Your roast was premium too. I hope you feel better man!
 
Back
Top