Event O's vs NO's V 8/17/17

Mayhem Death

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
11,744
wOTBU5u.jpg

[COLOR="#0000000"]O's vs NO's V[/color]
Event Server-
74.91.113.122:27017
8/17/17 (Thursday)

9pm EST / 8pm CST / 6pm PST
Ryo5678 and I will be hosting this event!​

*Only Members of eGO are allowed on the Event Server: =(e)=, =(eG)=, =(eGO)=*

Event password will ONLY be given out in TeamSpeak
http://ts.edge-gamers.com




Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group!! You will receive notifications on our current and future events!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys always do O's vs NO's on the days I can't go to them.
 
Damn I wish Texan didn't get promoted now at least until Friday, No's need a miracle!
We held a chance with him before now he's on the enemy team. :/
 
I'll try to be there with my new ultrawide curved monitor

i can see around corners

dont ban me
 
Might be late though, I'm meeting someone south of town to sell some PMags after work. VoteYea
 
Back
Top