- Joined
- Mar 10, 2016
- Messages
- 43
My Grandfather fought in Europe during WW1. My father joined the Navy at the start of WW2 and toured for 4 years fighting the Japanese in the pacific. He was in many engagements including the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima.
When I was eighteen I joined the Army following in my father?s footsteps. I stayed in the Army for 3 years and was honorably discharged disabled veteran. After the Army I went to college with the Army?s help and graduated after 4 years with a BA in accounting. I began applying for jobs with the Federal Government, was hired, and spent 24 years serving our country.
Today I am retired and live on my farm in Kentucky with my wife, children, and pets of course.
I?ve been playing video games for a long time and for a couple years now on eGO servers which I really enjoy. Locker is my favorite server.
Thank you eGO members. You are all doing a great job! If I can help please let me know.
When I was eighteen I joined the Army following in my father?s footsteps. I stayed in the Army for 3 years and was honorably discharged disabled veteran. After the Army I went to college with the Army?s help and graduated after 4 years with a BA in accounting. I began applying for jobs with the Federal Government, was hired, and spent 24 years serving our country.
Today I am retired and live on my farm in Kentucky with my wife, children, and pets of course.
I?ve been playing video games for a long time and for a couple years now on eGO servers which I really enjoy. Locker is my favorite server.
Thank you eGO members. You are all doing a great job! If I can help please let me know.













