How many games have you bought this month?

How many games have you bought this month?

  • 0

    Points: 44 45.4%
  • 1

    Points: 23 23.7%
  • 2

    Points: 17 17.5%
  • 3

    Points: 3 3.1%
  • 4+

    Points: 10 10.3%

  • Total voters
    97

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
How many games have you bought this month?

If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. :thumbup:​

Sigh.. the library has to grow somehow... 4+ (A lot of big name games came out this month :)).
 
Last edited:
Technically i haven't bought anything, however, i did grab a few free games from steam and reacquired battlefield 4 and world of warships.
 
I got Minecraft: Story Mode this month. Thats all.
 
Technically i haven't bought anything, however, i did grab a few free games from steam and reacquired battlefield 4 and world of warships.



Well, Now I could potentially be called a liar since I just picked up COD WWII. Suppose i can now add that to the list of games that i currently own for PC.
 
I've picked up a few games this month. Most notable though, Assassin's Creed: Origins for my PS4.
 
I bought Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War.
 
Good to see some peeps picking up news games. Remember... holidays arent too far away now. FYI Steam sale going on right now.
 
Irish Irish How is Friday the 13th? I was thinking about picking it up just to mess around with.
 
Hollywood I enjoy it, waiting to see when they add the single player. I have only played three matches on it though. I love that series of movies, had to have the game
 

Latest posts

Back
Top