AMA: Mayhem Death

What is squrl?

Who knows, it is a secret scientists have been trying to find this out for generations. Something about loving nuts and being skiddish


Dear Shush, A love that will never come to fruition

Naughty or Nay?

Nay, because horses can be naughty too ;]

If you were to say YOIT! as loud as possible where would it be?
Pepsi or Coke Products?
Pineapple on Pizza?
If you were to move anywhere out of the USA where would you go?
Your stance on Casino Cash and why it's not already on the Forums?

In Donald Trump's face while hitting the fattest vape
Indifferent, but if I had to choose probably Coke
Stop, you are hurting my soul
Probably Switzerland or maybe Sweden. Nice places, you know...except the weather
#BringBackCasinoCash

Satan Cough, cough ....

Why you gotta hurt me like this

A creature that we never speak of, due to fear of it showing it's face.

Your moves are weak

Do you love me?

Like an American loves his PBR xoxo

Why did it take 9 years to get advisor?
Why am I better than you at every fps game?
Can I stay on your floor for kitty?s wedding?
When can I get promoted?

The world may never know
It is still up for debate
Bring a sleeping bag
Ask Yehhp and Boe, they are my bosses. Make sure to bring them treats

  1. Who is your hero?
  2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
  3. What is your biggest fear?
  4. What is your favorite family vacation?
  5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
  6. What really makes you angry?
  7. What motivates you to work hard?
  8. What is your favorite thing about your career?
  9. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
  10. What is your proudest accomplishment?
  11. What is your child's proudest accomplishment?
  12. What is your favorite book to read?
  13. What makes you laugh the most?
  14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  15. What did you want to be when you were small?
  16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
  17. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
  18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
  19. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
  20. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
  21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
  22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
  23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
  24. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  25. Who is your favorite author?
  26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
  27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
  28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
  29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
  30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
  31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
  32. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
  33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
  34. How would your friends describe you?
  35. What are your hobbies?
  36. What is the best gift you have been given?
  37. What is the worst gift you have received?
  38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
  39. List two pet peeves.
  40. Where do you see yourself in five years?
  41. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
  42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
  43. What would you do if you won the lottery?
  44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
  45. What's your favorite zoo animal?
  46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
  47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
  48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
  49. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?
  50. What's the tallest building you've been to the
  51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
  52. How often do you buy clothes?
  53. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
  54. What's your favorite holiday?
  55. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
  56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV?
  57. What was the last book you read?
  58. What's your favorite type of foreign food?
  59. Are you a clean or messy person?
  60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
  61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
  63. What's your favorite fast food chain?
  64. What's your favorite family recipe?
  65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
  66. What's your favorite family tradition?
  67. What is your favorite childhood memory?
  68. What's your favorite movie?
  69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out?
  70. Is your glass half full or half empty?
  71. What's the craziest thing you?ve done in the name of love?
  72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
  73. What was your favorite subject in school?
  74. What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
  75. Do you collect anything?
  76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
  77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
  78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
  79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
  80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
  81. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
  82. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
  83. What three things do you think of the most each day?
  84. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
  85. What song would you say best sums you up?
  86. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
  87. What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
  88. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
  89. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
  90. What was your first job?
  91. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
  92. How many languages do you speak?
  93. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
  94. Who is the most intelligent person you know?
  95. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?
  96. What is one thing you will never do again?
  97. Who knows you the best?

1. My grandfather, he has always been selfless and ready to help whoever whenever
2. Probably Switzerland, I heard it is really nice there (living wise, weather is can acclimate to)
3. Failing people when they believe in me wholeheartedly
4. We went to Cancun for a week, was amazing. God bless authentic tequila
5. My shyness. May not seem like it, but I am quite an introverted person.
6. People who doubt themselves and people who are full of themselves. Obviously that is 2 sides of the spectrum, but both make me mad. Always a happy center to meet in.
7. The thought that I am making my family proud that I can provide for myself and hopefully one day for them
8. The people I get to meet.
9. Paperwork
10. Being the first sibling in my family to go to college, was a big step for us since I am the "youngest" of my 2 brothers but older than my step brother
11. Don't have a child, I'm sure he/she will be amazing at whatever they do.
12. Probably the Eragon series, love the fantasy of it and it is a lot like LotR
13. Cheesy jokes and enjoyable people. If I am around someone I truly enjoy, you will hear me laugh a lot
14. I think it was Dunkirk, was a good movie but obviously a sad (go see it if you haven't)
15. I'm assuming you mean young (I am small), but I always wanted to be a football player. Obviously that wouldn't work that well now lol.
16. Who knows, one day he/she will tell me and I will love no matter what it is.
17. Be an NFL star, just always been a dream of mine. That or soccer star.
18. Sport to play is soccer but sport to watch is College Football
19. Uh probably ride a bike. Have done all 3, biking is soothing to me for some reason
20. Either Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On or Uptown by Drake (really long song lol)
21. Well I listen to Spotify now, but I used to listen to 96.3 and 92.3 from Chicago radio (hip hop/pop stations)
22. Mow the lawn, another thing I find to be peaceful and soothing to do
23. Probably cleaning, I'm a decent cook and don't mind yard work.
24. Filet Mignon with Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, and some Mac and Cheese on the side
25. Christopher Paolini or J.R. Tolkien
26. In football I was Iceman from my step dad because I was "cool under pressure" (not really)
27. I enjoy them, unless it is a jump scare. Please god don't do that to me.
28. Play a game, videogame to be exact. Love playing with people from here
29. Hawaii, warm weather and tropical drinks? What more could ya ask for
30. Work at a preferred job. If you work where you love, you'll never work a day in your life.
31. Ya see, I have no idea. Like I said I'm an introvert, so I can get kinda irritated if someone is always around me (even family). So maybe my step brother? Or any of leadership who wanted to stay with me on an island lol.
32. Well, probably play videogames, workout, eat what I love, and go drink with friends
33. Around the Medieval Times, always have loved the period of knights and swordplay. That and the development of our societies would be fun to see
34. A bum, A bot, A bad dad-joke teller. Maybe funny every now and then (ask them yourself)
35. Playing games, working out, sometimes reading/writing
36. Other than my life from my mother, I would say a computer from my parents. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a comfortable living so I appreciate everything my parents have given to me.
37. Probably when I got a crossword from my grandma when I was 11. Back then I hated them
38. Any sort of social connection, if I go a day without talking to anyone I feel like I'm going insane.
39. Arrogance and self-doubt (like I said earlier). No reason to beat yourself up, you should be your biggest fan and always think you are the best version of yourself everyday. At the same time, let your actions speak for you. If you truly are a successful person, you will let others tell you about your achievements and successes.
40. Well I will be 27 in 5 years, so hopefully working where I want to be and possibly creating a family with the one I love
41. 5 unless you count slippers. If we count slippers, then 7
42. Probably mind control. In Eragon, they fight with their minds as well as their swords. So I love the thought of combating people mentally
43. Invest it in the stock market and possibly fund for a good computer/fiber internet. Tired of crashing in PUBG
44. Boats are pretty fun to travel in, air makes my ears hurt and I'm not huge on driving.
45. Flamingo, ask me about it sometime. There is a story for it.
46. If you just mean in general, I think I would change how we view the use of fossil fuels. If we could have somehow found out about renewable energy before fossil fuels, we would be in a much better spot for our world.
47. Walter Payton (Chicago Bears RB from 85 Bears), Barack Obama, Kevin Hart, and John F Kennedy
48. 2, my main one and another one if the one I'm sleeping on gets too hot
49. I think the longest I have stayed awake is 30 hours. Videogames are a vile thing sometimes. Gotta love X-Mas break in highschool
50. I've been to the top of the Statue of Liberty
51. Looks for intelligence, I like being smart.
52. Not often enough. This just reminds me that I need to go shopping
53. I think so, there was a junior girl in highschool when I was a senior who at the end of the year admitted she had a crush on me but never did anything about it. In another life we could've be married or something...weird thought
54. Thanksgiving, I love to eat.
55. Went to college away from home.
56. I believe it was a Chicago Bears game, but I deleted it because I found out how the game went.
57. Good to Great by James C. Collins
58. Mexican because...well I'm mexican and my grandparents/mom makes amazing food
59. I think I can label myself as clean. I like to keep things in order
60. Mel Gibson, his acting/directing is amazing.
61. I think I got it down to 35 minutes. Shower for 10, brush teeth and whatnot for 10, make/eat breakfast for 15. Obviously some wiggle room there
62. Pan, love cooking things over the stove
63. Quiznos, their sandwiches are heavenly
64. My grandma's enchiladas and carne asada. Makes my mouth water just saying it.
65. Love them, but they make me kinda dizzy. Still love em though
66. Playing a game called Bunco (dice-game) that my grandma learned from her mother
67. Probably meeting Mike Ditka, went to his restaurant in Chicago and got to meet him. The man is huge
68. Lord of the Rings. If just 1 it's The Green Mile
69. Wait what?....(when I was around 15, caught step dad writing santa on presents)
70. Half Full, optimism is such a happier way to live life
71. If it is relationship love (significant other), I'm not sure. I got my ex tickets to her favorite band (21 pilots) when all the tickets were sold out. Took me a week and 4 hours on hold to get them
72. Booze, My computer (not sure if internet is included), and food
73. History, love learning about what we were like before my life began
74. Frog legs, not as bad as you might think
75. I used to collect state quarters, but my brother lost my holder and my passion died.
76. MC-Hammer pants. Things are so god damn comfortable.
77. Introvert
78. Smell. Zoo's are hard for me to go to because the smell is quite horrible.
79. For myself, yea my family and friends threw me a birthday party when I was 15 I believe.
80. Not that I know of, I would have to check.
81. ELE (Everybody Love Everybody)
82. Middle school gym teacher Ms. Davies. Bless her heart. Another close one wasn't a teacher but my highschool student aide teacher Mrs. Pio. Such lovely ladies.
83. What am I going to eat, something I cannot say here, and probably what I have to do for tomorrow.
84. Don't poke the bear...no matter how small he may be.
85. This
86. Dwayne Johnson
87. Lol construction (NotLikeThis)
88. I would say 8, everyone else would probably have a different opinion
89. At 32, married with a family developing working and providing for my family
90. Worked at Pestos Italian Restaurant as a busboy. Not a bad first job
91. NSYNC, I'm trying to be in a boyband
92. 2 I would say, but sadly I do not speak spanish as well as I used to.
93. On X-Mas, all of my mom's side of the family meets up at one of the relative's houses (my aunts, my cousins, or my moms) and we play games and bust open a pi?ata for the kids while getting amazing food
94. My grandfather or my mother, both amazing people
95. Panda, can be smart but mostly taken for clumsy and kinda cute.
96. I will always be true to myself and never be someone that I am not. Gotta love yourself for who you are rather than trying to get others to like a fake you
97. I would think my mom, I'm a huge momma's boy.
 
Will your first obligation as advisor to bring back casino cash?
 
76. MC-Hammer pants. Things are so god damn comfortable.

I concur!

9a6.php
 
Will your first obligation as advisor to bring back casino cash?

#BringBackCasinoCash

I concur!

9a6.php

e4cd90a412af5c46f88c518a2e4d726f53c5720393fbef0856109b93ffc92d4d.jpg


You hurt me.

Love hurts sometimes no worries....or does it?

am i asking you anything

Would I ask you something if you asked me something about something if I asked nothing about nothing while you thought you were asking nothing?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

437 I believe

Are you my dad?

Sshhhhh my son, we must not let them know.

am i the king pin

Far from it, king pin is a lifting god
 
since you didnt say this, is it your birthday ?
am i invited to mayhems birthday bash ?
when are we playing uno ?
did you have a good birthday ?
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death
 
On a scale from 1-10, what is your favorite color and why is it red?

Please answer this right. If not, I might have to call you a small brain D:
 
Been a while since this was up, nice and nostalgic.

since you didnt say this, is it your birthday ?
am i invited to mayhems birthday bash ?
when are we playing uno ?
did you have a good birthday ?
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death

Lord please it isn't my birthday. Mine is on Groundhogs Day (February 2nd)
If we have another one, of course you are!
When I'm not working or taking care of my 6 week old kitten
When it actually was my birthday I had an amazing birthday. Being 25 means your insurance rates go down!...I'm getting old so leave me alone.

who do you like more Legend or Arb

Mayhem Death Mayhem Death

Arb because he said he loves me...and he's a cop so if I get thrown in jail I'll have him come bail me out.

On a scale from 1-10, what is your favorite color and why is it red?

Please answer this right. If not, I might have to call you a small brain D:

I'm color blind so I don't see red. It would have to be a Richter scale measurement of 3 bleeding geese

would you be my dad?

The son I will birth will come to your house and kick sand in your shoes and eat your secret stash of Oreos.
 
What's your favorite number, and what's your favorite letter of the alphabet?
 
am bored so why not....

Why am i not your favorite manager? D;
 
rip mayhems signature, photobucket kicked the bucket
 

Latest posts

Back
Top