Luna Retired =(eGO)= Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 2,405 Nov 4, 2017 #1 They finally did it, the absolute madmen.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Jan 1, 2018 #3 Neat. I played a tiny bit back then. Definitely might be fun if I feel like coughing up the cash for a few months.
Neat. I played a tiny bit back then. Definitely might be fun if I feel like coughing up the cash for a few months.
3vlNomad EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 1,326 Jan 2, 2018 #4 Definitely going to be interesting..
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Jan 3, 2018 #5 3vlNomad said: Definitely going to be interesting.. Click to expand... I see you're still alive..... ;-)
3vlNomad said: Definitely going to be interesting.. Click to expand... I see you're still alive..... ;-)
3vlNomad EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 1,326 Jan 15, 2018 #6 life precludes computer/game time at the moment
S Sniperclysm Rookie Joined Mar 10, 2018 Messages 32 Mar 22, 2018 #7 Been along time since i play WOW. I kinda miss it.
C charley544 Rookie Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 80 Mar 29, 2018 #8 Holy crap Snipeye and 3vlnomad! Its hellgah! How you been bbs?
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Apr 1, 2018 #9 charley544 said: Holy crap Snipeye and 3vlnomad! Its hellgah! How you been bbs? Click to expand... Still around. Just not quite as active as I used to be, but you'll see me on Steam a lot. Preparing to build a new gaming/editing rig right now.
charley544 said: Holy crap Snipeye and 3vlnomad! Its hellgah! How you been bbs? Click to expand... Still around. Just not quite as active as I used to be, but you'll see me on Steam a lot. Preparing to build a new gaming/editing rig right now.
I ImDead Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 2,618 Apr 6, 2018 #10 What is all this commotion?
Vikkturr Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 15, 2011 Messages 787 Apr 17, 2018 #11 Will you guys be forming a classic guild? If so, do you all want to go Horde or Alliance? I'll be re-making my Undead Rogue from Vanilla days.
Will you guys be forming a classic guild? If so, do you all want to go Horde or Alliance? I'll be re-making my Undead Rogue from Vanilla days.
Sammie Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2016 Messages 551 Jun 24, 2018 #12 I may return for Classic... EU-Alliance, probably a Warrior
B Benjiex I made one post Joined Jul 2, 2018 Messages 6 Jul 2, 2018 #13 Can't wait to play the "Classic"
Jake_25 EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 1,273 Nov 19, 2018 #14 Just what I need more nostalgia
B briggs Rookie Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 55 May 10, 2019 #15 we've got charley, jake nomad and snipeye, this is real nostalgia I feel like im a teenager again