Announcement Adam's List of Bannable Words

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Here is a list of words that will get you banned if used in teamspeak or in-game.

  1. Yeet
  2. Gucci Gang or Affiliated Lyrics
  3. Lyrics from "music" made by artists with Lil in their name.

That is all.

This is a joke. If this offends or upsets you, you deserve it.
 
Last edited:
What about the words "Casino Cash"? What does that get me?
 
This is a wonderful use of our resources.
 
What about the words "Casino Cash"? What does that get me?

I would've been banned every time we would have clan wide meetings the past 5 years if this was true.
 
Casino Cash is safe.
I'm bringing it back.
 
Why is this ridiculousness going on in here?

Are you attempting to bring memes to this division?

Please focus more on casino cash and the IRC server, real issues that matter.

Also permanent on the spot bans for anyone saying words like ?yeet? should be handled by Idol. Remember to CC Beta.
 
giphy.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top