THEME SONG??

Revelation

I made one post
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
10
Well, on my way back home from sams clubs and krystasl I thought a substantial amount about the theme song of eGO (Something Made of Course)--If there was a theme song for eGO what topics should it cover..........Post your thoughts here :)
Of Course It'll cover things like
Maturity
Discipline
Control
and All the Givens and Expectations
But there has to be something more spicier than those alone like pyro flanks or moving up or maybe even pwning with a sniper (Boom Headshot line)--Fuse Rofl haha
JUST POST YOUR IDEAS HERE
 
BOOM BOOM HEADSHOT! DOUBLE KILL! TRIPLE KILL! MULTI-KILL! EPIC WINZ! :D

Lol i have no idea xD
 
Lol, i agree with mop here, Barbie Girl for Gardens theme song.
But something for the themesong? Hmmm...
Maybe something that praises the ranking of one of our maps?(Dustbowl)

or how amazing Warpath is? Basically lines that praise the atmosphere of our server maps
 
[quote1210288959=Indryd Cauld]
[link=hyperlink url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=THzVJ0rAjMQ[/link]

End of thread.
[/quote1210288959]
agreed
 
[quote1210289272=Indryd Cauld]
[link=hyperlink url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=THzVJ0rAjMQ[/link]

End of thread.
[/quote1210289272]

DONE
 
What about the girls in our clan? I suggest [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg]this[/link] for the ladies.
 
[quote1210289685=Indryd Cauld]
[link=hyperlink url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=THzVJ0rAjMQ[/link]

End of thread.
[/quote1210289685]

Very nice.

But also listen to this one. This brings out the nerd in all of us: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfx0FO4hzs[/ame]
 
I actually have the Element Song. But the eGO Song. Just like the element song but instead of elements, the names of eGO leaders.
 
[quote1210294281=!Woodstock!]
I actually have the Element Song. But the eGO Song. Just like the element song but instead of elements, the names of eGO leaders.
[/quote1210294281]

Amazing idea!!!
 
When spammers in this game appear,
And break the rules that they should fear,
And offend all who see or hear,
The cry goes up both far and near for
Edge Gamers,
Edge Gamers,
Edge Gamers,
Edge Gamers.

Speed of typing, roars the admin,
Fighting all who frag and sadden,
Edge Gamers, Edge Gamers.

When in this game the forums read
Of those who's disobey our heed
And do harm to those in our creed.
To right this wrong with blinding speed goes
Edge Gamers,
Edge Gamers,
Edge Gamers,
Edge Gamers.

Speed of typing, roars the admin,
Fighting all who frag and sadden,
Edge Gamers, Edge Gamers.



used the tune and altered the lyrics of the Underdog Theme hope you like xD
 
[quote1210337381=Moose]
What about the girls in our clan? I suggest [link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg]this[/link] for the ladies.
[/quote1210337381]
ROFLS!!! Reminds me of this one:

[link=hyperlink url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dUlycSjky6w[/link]

gotta listen or at least skip to 1:10 or so.
 
I propose
Yummy Yummy - By the Fruity Gum Company as eGO Theme song.

Well that or Miss Ivy's Last Son - by Bounty Killer
 
Back
Top