THEME SONG??

Oddly enough I come across this topic. About 2 weeks ago (I think...) I had a killer time on warpath... and got so charged up... when I got off.... I picked up my gtr,setup a quick groove and let er rip. I was going to call it 'On the Edge' though its only a pre production/sketch right now. Ill upload it later 2nite. Definitely has that 'on the edge' vibe.....frantic pace,etc. I didn't record it on my audio workstation since it had just got off warpath and fired up a quick recording in reaper....not in my 'dedicated audio' environment as it was only intended to capture the vibe. When I have time ill work out a full on project based on this 'sketch'

Ill post when the files been uploaded to my page.
 
Sounds like you have something going, estoroth. Can't wait to hear what you come up with.
 
I think its time for me to come out of hiding and spend time with you guys again. Being possibly, one of the most talented musicians in the family, i need to get my act in gear and right this song. By the way, im a professional opera with published music that i have written myself and i listen to metal and rock so i am a music freak. Just gve me some ideas and i can throw something togethor that should sound half-decent.

Thanks Guys,
jniscool
 
I just uploaded the song to my soundclick page.. but for some reason it's not playing. I'll check it tomorrow. Gotta go to bed.

Jniscool... maybe we need to hook up.. I might could use a vocalist.. esp one with an "opera" voice =).
 
Alright, I seriously do have someone going to bring me a song within two weeks.Also, there is a beatboxin' one. (it is kinda lulzy) and a Jazz/metal one. I kid you not.
 
You need to drag Flea out of hiding for your vocals. -_-

"We All Live in a Yellow Submarine" would work too. >.>
 
The idea about the names of the leaders would be a greaat idea except that changes. I might suggest somthing that appeals to everyone musically before it is adopted.
 
So, guys, I actually do need suggestions of what to put into the song. Edgegamers, TF2, Shootings, Leader Names? "G-g-g-g-aarden....g-g-g-garden... GROOOOOOOOOOOVE" That sorta thing, aye? Need stuff by Sunday when we start recording.
 
Dig, hey man.. WHERE ARE YOU RECORDING??? =) LOL!!!! And you haven't fessed up to what instrument you play either ;p

Meanwhile, I got my song deal figured out. Here's the info:

www. soundclick.com/peterjcruz

The song is called "On The Edge." My little tribute to the high intensity/high quality gaming that is HALLMARK EGO!! It's an intense little #, but remember this was RIGHT after a Warpath session... and it's pretty "brainless" but has lots of room to grow into a full on song. Enjoy... hopefully I can work on the song some more this Wed and Thur.

Thanks
 
I don't. I am a manager of sorts. I just set up gigs for people normally so they can have somewhere to play. So, I suggested they make the theme. So far, they have Bass, Guitar, Sax, Trombone, Drums, Trumpet wanting to do it.
 
Hey Est thats an awesome soundtrack. By the way even though i sing opera ive done covers of Dragonforce, Hammerfall, and Dream Theatre. So i can do the Power Metal Voice along with the growl. So just throwing that out there.
 
Sweet dude.. I was gonna ask you what metal stuff you've done. Labrie has a great voice.. and does Geoff Tate of Queesryche. DragonForce also is cool... though they sound more "mechanical" to me (not the singing the playing =)

Thanks for the kind word. I should be working on it tomorrow AM. =)
 
I just sent you a PM. To all you noobs out there. Anyone who has any kickass metal tunes out there they would like to kick around for ideas please do. If you have ever written anything in Sibelius, Finale, Noteworthy, or if you have made any midi tracks that are your own, pass them along and we might throw them in the smelters of goldrush and create a musical weapon of destruction. If not, thats fine. Ive got a dozen different metal songs that ive written that are just as worthy. lol.

Thanks Yall
jniscool

P.S: just email them to me.
 
I like this one: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX7OcXTyIwE[/ame]

it's what I sing everytime I have to kick a little punk. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top