Will you be getting the Hell Let Loose or Battalion 1944?

Will you be getting the Hell Let Loose or Battalion 1944?

  • Hell Let Loose

    Points: 2 3.2%
  • Battalion 1944

    Points: 7 11.1%
  • Both

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

    Points: 40 63.5%
  • Not sure yet...

    Points: 14 22.2%

  • Total voters
    63

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
Last edited:
If I can secure a decent PC, I'll see what i have left in my budget and buy games with it.
 
First look, and I MEAN first look; B44 is a DoD clone and HLL is a H&G clone. Neither a bad thing just an observation

Withholding judgment....but I'm glad things like this are happening...are you paying attention Valve... Hint Hint
 
Well since there is a serious need for a DoD replacement (only averaging 1200 concurrent players worldwide https://steamdb.info/app/300/graphs/ ) and Bat 44 will have dedicated servers (not sure about HLL. I might go for Bat 44
 
Last edited:
Just found out about both of these right now and I might probably not though
 
I haven't ever heard of them. They seem cool though!
 
Ive been following HELL LET LOOSE it seems great. I love squads so I'll like this
 
HLL to me is like PUBG set during WW2, replace the buggy's and cars with tanks and such.

B44 seems more like a very new version of DoD:S.

I may get both just to screw around. B44 is supposed to early release today.
 
I feel like every time we do polls on games, the answer is always no.
 
i bought BAT44 yesterday. It is a fun game. not as buggy as i thought it might be. The server browser needs some work. It might be a viable replacement for DoDS
 

Latest posts

Back
Top