How often do you play on EGO servers a day?

How often do you play on eGO servers a day?


  • Total voters
    104

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
How often do you play on EGO servers a day?

Thanks to Goodman for this poll suggestion!

If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. :thumbup:​

...
 
Last edited:
Still spend about an hour a day on DoD, pending schoolwork and my internet connection. Come back and play sometime dude ;)
 
Too much sometimes. On a good day, I can play up to 6 hours on the GTA server. Otherwise, roughly 4 hours or so.
 
Does AFK'ing on a server while playing Overwatch count. Sorry Jade, but i had to. :P
 
Last edited:
For me it all depends on my mood and time i have.
I can be playing for like an hour, 3 hours or even more at times.
 
Pretty often atleast 8 hours


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That was a very good poll question?
My time is very random due to my work and family commitments.
But I average 2-3 hours on good days, but some days I have no hours.
All due to my work and family as stated above.

That, again was a very good poll question...wow, good job !!
 
I have kinda fallen out of CS and TF2, Unless DAPS counts as a game.
 
Depends really. I sometimes take long hiatuses and not playing for a while, but on average I likely spend more than a hour and 3-5 hours later on in the week. Usually because of my sleeping schedule being in whack.

My record is 15 hours, but I think I surpassed that once or twice.
 
Last edited:
I used to play a lot, but not much anymore. World of Warships doesn't have servers, so I technically haven't been playing on any of our servers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top