Dallas, TX =(eGO)= member meet up!

MacArther

Keeper of Treeception
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
1,712
First things first, who is in Texas that would be able to come to Dallas for a meetup?

Secondly, what time within the next few weeks to a month would work best for you (I need advanced warning of 2 weeks to block my schedule for work)?

Finally...what do we do aside from staring at each other and wondering how your voice comes out without a team-speak button lighting up?

Please respond here with the @ command if you know someone who might be interested.

Summer Summer , please helps!

Edited in:

Clear your calendars for this date!
Offically set:
___________________

June 24th

11am

Due to lack of people we moved it to a different location

Town East Mall: 2063 Town East Mall, Mesquite, TX 75150/B]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fort Worth.

I'm down any day. Lets do it.

Also, we can uh.. do.. things...
 
Paintball... you guys wouldn't like my type of paintball ;)

But Laser Tag, Bowling, Putt Putt...

LESSDOOET
 
Minty Emmy Emmy Since you two are in Texas as well

I'd have to get a bus there, and it'd be like 6 hours each way. I'm willing to do it, but I'm only available Friday-Sunday. Class is dumb. I also need at least 2 weeks notice.
 
School, work, parents, and proper transportation all prohibit me. If it's in the next few weeks, it's not something I can make :/
 
That would be pretty cool, I'm in east Texas rn, so keep me posted :D

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
It's funny was looking at going in a week or 2. Saw $77 round trip tickets. Though realisticly I wouldn't be able to just go like that. I wanted to see Sundance Square lol. Id be up for going, but would also need enough time notice and hopefully... It's not like $400 by that time lol. @ang0ron and Vox also are in that giant state as well. It be cool if a meetup happened :D
 
What does March 9, 10 or 11 look like for everyone? Or would 1 week before or 1 week later time frame work better?
 
I play at [redacted] every weekend. Although I dont think Paintball would be the best thing for everyone considering it requires a certain pain factor.

Lazer Tag though? Bowling? Drinking?
 
Last edited:
If we were to plan this for the summer I would might be able to make it. Texas is a long way from Alabama so I would have to make plans in advance.
 
I would totally go if it weren't for the 6 hour and 40 minute drive. And ya know, lack of being able to drive on my own
 
Would some time in June or July work better for everyone with Skool issues?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top