Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Feb 20, 2018 #21 I think most if not all of us in texas are out of school
A Alphonse Poster Joined Aug 6, 2013 Messages 173 Feb 20, 2018 #23 If I had the money to do a 4 hour drive sure.
SigmaMX EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,947 Feb 20, 2018 #24 Aww id love to go but it’s a 5hr flight and I’m very poor atm
I Inferus11 Rookie =(e)= Joined Jan 7, 2017 Messages 38 Feb 20, 2018 #25 Sounds fun except that this guy in Charleston. That is a long haul.
MacArther Keeper of Treeception =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 1,712 Feb 21, 2018 #26 Inferus11 said: Sounds fun except that this guy in Charleston. That is a long haul. Click to expand... I Inferus11 we will bring you over with the power of YOUTH! (pulls out green spandex work-out outfit). Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
Inferus11 said: Sounds fun except that this guy in Charleston. That is a long haul. Click to expand... I Inferus11 we will bring you over with the power of YOUTH! (pulls out green spandex work-out outfit).
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Mar 1, 2018 #27 7 hr drive from Kansas? hmmmmmm.
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Mar 1, 2018 #28 Adam said: 7 hr drive from Kansas? hmmmmmm. Click to expand... When you live in Texas, but Dallas is also a 7 hour drive from you. *eye twitch*
Adam said: 7 hr drive from Kansas? hmmmmmm. Click to expand... When you live in Texas, but Dallas is also a 7 hour drive from you. *eye twitch*
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Mar 1, 2018 #29 Aaron said: I think most if not all of us in texas are out of school Click to expand... Foxy, Emmy and I are all in school.
Aaron said: I think most if not all of us in texas are out of school Click to expand... Foxy, Emmy and I are all in school.
Foxy Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Sep 25, 2014 Messages 785 Mar 2, 2018 #30 MacArther said: Would some time in June or July work better for everyone with Skool issues? Click to expand... Yus plz...
MacArther said: Would some time in June or July work better for everyone with Skool issues? Click to expand... Yus plz...
MacArther Keeper of Treeception =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 1,712 Mar 2, 2018 #31 Does anyone besides me and Foxy need at least 2 weeks notice?
Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 Mar 3, 2018 #32 Adam you can stay at my house and I'll drive. June sounds like a good time to have one so if others want to join us they can plan accordingly. June 23/24? Saturday or Sunday?
Adam you can stay at my house and I'll drive. June sounds like a good time to have one so if others want to join us they can plan accordingly. June 23/24? Saturday or Sunday?
H Hideout2244 Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2017 Messages 662 Mar 12, 2018 #34 This could be cool! Dallas is about 5 hours from me. I?d love to come down for an overnighter or something. Anymore than that and I?ll have my family in tow to maximize the trip to Texas!
This could be cool! Dallas is about 5 hours from me. I?d love to come down for an overnighter or something. Anymore than that and I?ll have my family in tow to maximize the trip to Texas!
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Mar 13, 2018 #36 Oh snap, ya'll planning to make this happen on muh Birfday I second this motion
MacArther Keeper of Treeception =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 1,712 Mar 14, 2018 #37 Aaron said: Oh snap, ya'll planning to make this happen on muh Birfday I second this motion Click to expand... Yeah...that's totally how we planned it....
Aaron said: Oh snap, ya'll planning to make this happen on muh Birfday I second this motion Click to expand... Yeah...that's totally how we planned it....
Cody Thread Junky Joined Nov 27, 2015 Messages 794 Mar 14, 2018 #39 Alphonse said: San Antonio :laugh: Click to expand... we can have our own little meetup
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Mar 14, 2018 #40 MacArther said: Does anyone besides me and Foxy need at least 2 weeks notice? Click to expand... I would. Emmy too if she comes. Lubbock is hella far away.
MacArther said: Does anyone besides me and Foxy need at least 2 weeks notice? Click to expand... I would. Emmy too if she comes. Lubbock is hella far away.