- Joined
- Jul 15, 2008
- Messages
- 4,322
Ok... so... My life is completely in the air until.. probably about the first week of June, So I cannot commit to anything until after that. However... If things go the way I'm hoping they do (juggling some business stuff)... then I'm hoping that after the first week of June the rest of my [long period of time] will be smooth sailing... If that is the case... I might be able to make this. if the Late June date is still accurate, and especially if y'all FORCE
Adam
to go.
Also, Regarding distances in Texas.... Y'all bunch of n00bs. I've (many times) driven in a straight line... for 10 hours... and never left Texas.
I used to live in San Antonio, and would drive to my job 40 minutes away... that was also in San Antonio.. (that's non-stop driving by the way, no traffic jams). This last winter I took my family to East Colorado.... it was a 18ish hour drive.... MORE THAN HALF of that was just getting out of Texas.... And I drove both ways non-stop (well. i mean, drove there, vacationed for a few days, then drove back)
Also, Regarding distances in Texas.... Y'all bunch of n00bs. I've (many times) driven in a straight line... for 10 hours... and never left Texas.
I used to live in San Antonio, and would drive to my job 40 minutes away... that was also in San Antonio.. (that's non-stop driving by the way, no traffic jams). This last winter I took my family to East Colorado.... it was a 18ish hour drive.... MORE THAN HALF of that was just getting out of Texas.... And I drove both ways non-stop (well. i mean, drove there, vacationed for a few days, then drove back)





















I wish I could come still, but it doesn't seem feasible....