Do you wear any video game apparel?

Do you wear any video game apparel?

  • Yes

    Points: 31 38.3%
  • No

    Points: 50 61.7%

  • Total voters
    81
I have a shirt that says "Don't be a loser, buy a defuser"
 
Got a Assassin's Creed shirt & a Batman t-shirt (kinda counts since I played all the Arkham series :P )

Other than that, there's like a million t-shirts & hoodies I wish I could buy & get shipped to me. But that ain't happenin' anytime soon
 
I did a lot of gaming on the Commodore 64 back in the '80s, and I have a C64 T-shirt. So, that counts, in my book.
 
I have a World of Warcraft t-shirt with the warrior class icon because I'm a giant dweeb
 
Nah. Never have had any before and don't really imagine I will.
 
I have a year 2 destiny shirt. I had to do the impossible to get it otherwise it would have been almost $8k for it. By finishing the quests, I got it and had my gamertag (PaisleyKnave507) on it. It's pretty cool to see the others who've gotten it. I put a total of close to 1300 hours on the game and I was rewarded. It's a little small now but I'm loosing weight to wear it without it showing my fat gut. XD
 
Last edited:
51LAex2ihZL__03695__69803.1428432133.500.659.jpg


Hits two things I like.
 
A better question is when am I NOT wearing military, skating, or game apparel?
 
Majority of my shirts are (and some Anime). Many of my shirts are Halo but I also have Call of Duty, Destiny, Titanfall, Assassin's Creed, Pokemon, and Gears of War.
 
My eGO hoodie sometimes and my Overwatch Military jacket. I also have some Nintendo shirts and a CoD shirt
 
Got my eGO t-shirt but thats pretty much it. I mostly either wear band shirts or just plain T's
 
Back
Top