Royal Rumble TONIGHT Don't Miss Out



Royal Rumble TONIGHT Don’t Miss Out
March 17, 2018 | # events, royal rumble

The rules are fairly simple – get dominated by a member of leadership, and you will have to leave the server. Don’t worry you can reconnect after you have left, but we have to let others have a chance to compete. If you dominate leadership, grab a screenshot for eternal bragging rights. We will have a thread for you to brag over your dominations immediately following the event.

Royal Rumble Nitty-Gritty

This event is usually VERY popular and the server fills up extremely quick. Don’t delay on arriving! Didn’t get a spot? Stick around! Spots will open up when members get dominated and have to leave. Don’t forget that TeamSpeak is required. There is also a limit for engineer and medic on each team. Event kicks off at 9:00pm ET. See you in TeamSpeak and on the battlefield.
 
Im about to huntsman every single one of them, if I dom Adam, Minty, Emmy, Pepper I become new ComMgr!
I already have the signed contract
 

Latest posts

Back
Top