Restricted Letters / Linked words

motive

EGO Addict
=(eG)=
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
1,183
Both games are one game. So your reply should be associated with the previous word(s) and also missing the letter(s) letters shall be changed daily.


? Restricted Letter Games - This game can be quite tricky. Players cannot use a particular letter or group of letters when they post. Use your imagination to decide how to restrict the letters.

Letter(s) Restricted: A

? Linked Words Game
- Each player posts two words that go together, but he must use the second word that the last player posted and a new word that he thinks of himself. For example, "French bread," "bread pudding," "pudding cake."

Word(s) to Link: Edge Gamers

All eGO Policy/Rules apply.
 
technically it would "gmers unite" seeing A is restricted

United Sttes
 
Ohh, I see. I just figured since you'd used "Edge Gamers" that restriction of A didn't apply for only that phrase.

Sttes Destroyed
(To make it more challenging for myself, I'm thinking of words without the letter A in them :P )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top